Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
be97b107621b006636f1b48ebac63380.jpg

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I used to do this as a teen when I skateboarded. I had a friend who wasn’t nearly as good as I was who wanted to try it. So he grabs my door and I’m driving around the parking lot at 5-10 mph to see if he’s comfortable. He says alright let’s do it, so i floor it. Hitting around 25 mph I look over and he’s no longer there, I just see his hands holding on to my door. So I stop and he lets go. His brand new school jeans had both knees completely missing and blood stains from dragging him lol

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
I used to do this as a teen when I skateboarded. I had a friend who wasn’t nearly as good as I was who wanted to try it. So he grabs my door and I’m driving around the parking lot at 5-10 mph to see if he’s comfortable. He says alright let’s do it, so i floor it. Hitting around 25 mph I look over and he’s no longer there, I just see his hands holding on to my door. So I stop and he lets go. His brand new school jeans had both knees completely missing and blood stains from dragging him lol
What a fucking asshole. Him, not you.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
3 month contract. I bet they get some high quality applications with that kind of juicy job security!

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Every time they say they are hiring I wonder if someone quit because they got a job that pays or they have a smidge of money to hire another person.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Just take some acid and stare at this pic for a while. Everything will become clear.
To be fair that’s probably the creative process Brad laid out for the company before he headed out to the great parking lot in the sky.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users