Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bro don’t be smack talking Mickey d’s we both know you could go to town on some chicken McNuggets

No way. Haven't eaten there in years.

CFA is cucked, haven't gone in a year+ or so? Maybe more or less, not goin either way.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's a strange day when we agree.
But you don’t agree.

Nirgon Nirgon is mad CFA stopped hating gays and Dan Cathy started to wash black 🧽 people’s feet while refusing him entry because he “don’t need no mask boy” while catering to WoW loving no conference having Notre Dame fans like yourself.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk hates Chick-fil-A because they donated to Anti Gay charities and play Christian music while understanding the cashier’s spoken English. You think their food sucks because of their morals and your lvl 15 Night Elf female

p.s.

Dr. Regime’s psychologist bill is steep but we can talk in PM’s about the price.

1609793655984.gif

After nirg gets a whiff of that CFA he’s out.

1609793703567.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Can we decouple the activism from the food? The food's fucking good and they actually use real chicken there. Know tons of LGBT folks who work/worked at CFA. If you're paying your employees a good wage and your food won't give you mega cancer after eating it, then you'll get my business on the grounds of:
1) Supporting your workers' needs
2) Your food is good

They could donate it to a gay black Trump supporter and I wouldn't give a fuck. It's irrelevant. When I want some chicken nuggets, I will buy them from people who treat the food right, because that's what I am paying them for, political discourse be damned.

It's funny how the same group of people that I strongly identify with in terms of policy (the progressive left and libertarian right) absolutely abhor the concept of buying a product based on the product being quality AND if the makers of the product are differing in political views than their own, yet complain about economics not benefiting them when they don't support the healthy and safe options available because they donated to some charity on their own free will.

It's like, dude. Wrong hill to die on. Try the Capitol building, they have a great hill, and you might actually get policy changes in if you're spending time with or around the people responsible with changing the laws. Or better yet, protest in the street there until they do.

Or maybe the idea isn't worth dying or endangering yourself for, and you should just buy the cheapest, healthiest chicken nuggets.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say, "At least they're not using fucking pink 'chicken' goop to make their food."

• 4Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
But you don’t agree.

Nirgon Nirgon is mad CFA stopped hating gays and Dan Cathy started to wash black 🧽 people’s feet while refusing him entry because he “don’t need no mask boy” while catering to WoW loving no conference having Notre Dame fans like yourself.

lurkingdirk lurkingdirk hates Chick-fil-A because they donated to Anti Gay charities and play Christian music while understanding the cashier’s spoken English. You think their food sucks because of their morals and your lvl 15 Night Elf female

p.s.

Dr. Regime’s psychologist bill is steep but we can talk in PM’s about the price.

View attachment 326987

View attachment 326988

Nice. I've been personally insulted by workers at Chick Fil A, and I don't think their food is good. Not because I've been insulted, I just don't enjoy it. Is that okay with you? Or do I need to do something to please you?

Nice try.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
  • 1EyeRoll

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nice. I've been personally insulted by workers at Chick Fil A, and I don't think their food is good. Not because I've been insulted, I just don't enjoy it. Is that okay with you? Or do I need to do something to please you?

Nice try.

cure GIF

• 11Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
But you don’t agree.

p.s.

View attachment 326987

View attachment 326988

Wrong. Has nothing to do with hating gays. Yes to having to do with pandering to washing black feet or progressive racism being inserted. Fuck that.

Hope this game is literally in development forever with monthly updates so Brad can keep griefing you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Wrong. Has nothing to do with hating gays. Yes to having to do with pandering to washing black feet or progressive racism being inserted. Fuck that.

Hope this game is literally in development forever with monthly updates so Brad can keep griefing you.
Bad news, buddy... Brad's dead.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Can we decouple the activism from the food? The food's fucking good and they actually use real chicken there. Know tons of LGBT folks who work/worked at CFA. If you're paying your employees a good wage and your food won't give you mega cancer after eating it, then you'll get my business on the grounds of:
1) Supporting your workers' needs
2) Your food is good

They could donate it to a gay black Trump supporter and I wouldn't give a fuck. It's irrelevant. When I want some chicken nuggets, I will buy them from people who treat the food right, because that's what I am paying them for, political discourse be damned.

It's funny how the same group of people that I strongly identify with in terms of policy (the progressive left and libertarian right) absolutely abhor the concept of buying a product based on the product being quality AND if the makers of the product are differing in political views than their own, yet complain about economics not benefiting them when they don't support the healthy and safe options available because they donated to some charity on their own free will.

It's like, dude. Wrong hill to die on. Try the Capitol building, they have a great hill, and you might actually get policy changes in if you're spending time with or around the people responsible with changing the laws. Or better yet, protest in the street there until they do.

Or maybe the idea isn't worth dying or endangering yourself for, and you should just buy the cheapest, healthiest chicken nuggets.

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say, "At least they're not using fucking pink 'chicken' goop to make their food."

Shut the fuck up

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bad news, buddy... Brad's dead.

Bad news buddy, I said forever and I don't think people live forever.

People are still posting, mad af whenever the game is supported.

I hope its in development long after we all go senile and die.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Bad news buddy, I said forever and I don't think people live forever.

People are still posting, mad af whenever the game is supported.

I hope its in development long after we all go senile and die.

This is probably a more sound strategy than your release in 2024 angle.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users