Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

So word on the street is that this game's development is taking so long because they're trying to outdo Elder Scrolls character creation.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No you brought it up in here like an unhinged retard

You can be better than this
The idea that you are calling anyone a unhinged retard is classic lol!

and still you wrong about Secrets boy. You are getting trolled hard. Doesn’t matter we’ll still be guilded together in Pantheon

1609950015813.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya you're flailing about CFA politics in here. If you think that's a win, whatever. I know that and more unrelated to this game is burning away in that lil noodle of yours when you're hating on the development of Pantheon.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ya you're flailing about CFA politics in here. If you think that's a win, whatever. I know that and more unrelated to this game is burning away in that lil noodle of yours when you're hating on the development of Pantheon.
Once again wrong. I’ve always wanted Pantheon to succeed. Also didn’t you bring up the CFA hate first after a gif triggered you?

Falling Down Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Haha okay buddy. You wanna talk about Burger King next? If I like the crowns they hand out to wear or not? Maybe wear one when I fly to Jamaica?

Panthe'On dude!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Haha okay buddy. You wanna talk about Burger King next? If I like the crowns they hand out to wear or not? Maybe wear one when I fly to Jamaica?

Panthe'On dude!
wait

why you going to Jamaica bro and you know I still <3 you.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I heat stroked out in the Army while working on a tank. Slurred speech, dizzy, no sweat at all, and I kinda felt drunk.

I mentioned how I felt to one of the privates on that tank and he ran and grabbed every tanker from that company that was on the line at the time. So there I was, surrounded by tankers, and this one E-6 starts checking me out and sent people for water and ice. When they get back with the ice and water, he deadpan tells me that if they can't get my core temp down, I was going to have to drop trou so they could start putting ice cubes up my ass. So I just started grabbing ice and eating it like popcorn, because the last thing I wanted was people in my unit sticking ice cubes up my ass.

I never did know for sure if that E-6 would really have done it or not. All I know is that all these years later...despite all of Nirgon's hopium...we still don't have a Pantheon game and all we can do is post Fa'llen gifs.

soldier-falls-back-truck-army-13654711189.gif

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Actually enjoyed his various Dark Souls streams.
Just from visiting this site with his vids embedded, my youtube algorithm has his stupid face in every other recommended video. After months of clicking 'not interested', the AI refuses to learn or is just mocking me.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users