Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Chris is widely recognized for his expertise in managing and architecting global solutions and omni-channel environments for the world’s largest brands, and providing Fortune 500 companies with industry-leading solutions consulting to drive global commerce connectivity and payment security.

Why on earth would someone who worked for the worlds largest brands and fortune 500 companies come work for some random ass failed kickstarter video game developer? I mean wtf.. Did he fail that badly and this was all that was left? Oh nvm its board position, aka probably quarterly calls and nothing else, while getting paid. How does a company that failed to kickstarter and is still seeking funding just to finish a game have a "Board"? How are they paying board-members?

Also how is a studio that hasnt released anything a "Visionary Realms, Inc., a multiple award-winning independent video game studio"?

7 Years at this point I think. That's crazy with basically minimal shown. I had hopes years ago and more MMO choices is a good thing, but at this point it will be a miracle if it comes out and not be some butchered to hell game.

And I am pretty sure nigron only responds to the logical criticism here is; A) He is crazy and B) if/when it does come out he can say "I told you so". If B doesn't happen he is still seen as crazy, so its a win win situation.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These guys could have made 3 coop RPGs by now. Making an MMOG as a indie company is suicide. Even if you make a decent one it will be hacker-ridden in 5 minutes. Even Blizzard and Valve cannot stop hacking. Any smaller company has ZERO chance. Just make a coop RPG and hacking does not matter.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
"Hacking" and "Botting" are just sexy ways of saying "Emergent Gameplay" sir.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
These guys could have made 3 coop RPGs by now. Making an MMOG as a indie company is suicide. Even if you make a decent one it will be hacker-ridden in 5 minutes. Even Blizzard and Valve cannot stop hacking. Any smaller company has ZERO chance. Just make a coop RPG and hacking does not matter.

Why would you want to?

And imo you are wrong. A small studio is more able to ban the smaller number of bots and less likely to get mass bot'd

Edit:
I mean more able administratively.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Hopefully the niche audience doesn't bring all the trash of the world in with it.

There is cheating in every game. But the mainstream stuff, esp when there's an rmt market, get hit hardest.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We had a pool for 8 years and were very often drunk in it. Luckily camera phones weren’t waterproof and always on hand back then. I’m sure friends and I had very similar events as this gif. The racking himself was still pretty damn impressive though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We had a pool for 8 years and were very often drunk in it. Luckily camera phones weren’t waterproof and always on hand back then. I’m sure friends and I had very similar events as this gif. The racking himself was still pretty damn impressive though.
grandpa-grandson-park-story-time_23-2148294885.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users