Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Chris is widely recognized for his expertise in managing and architecting global solutions and omni-channel environments for the world’s largest brands, and providing Fortune 500 companies with industry-leading solutions consulting to drive global commerce connectivity and payment security.

With that many industry buzz words I'm sure he's more than qualified to right this ship.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
With that many industry buzz words I'm sure he's more than qualified to right this ship.

RtOn.gif

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Just goes to show you that some people do have more money than sense.. Good for us though and will help keep the thread alive, there's bound to be loads more fuck ups, drama and new falling gifs over the next 7-8 years.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
They really don't have much and what they have is half-assed.

I was looking at this picture on their site, then I look at the lower left in detail and see this

View attachment 329866

This arch can't support jack shit, if it wasn't fantasy the bricks would be fal'len.
Door knees to sharp, would not walk through. 0/10

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
So how many months of effort were diverted from the actual game to go into creating the evalutator build that no user will ever see. I would be interested in an honest answer to the following question. "what percentage of this game is complete at this time?"

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Forgot to tell your bros I decided to buy this.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They really don't have much and what they have is half-assed.

I was looking at this picture on their site, then I look at the lower left in detail and see this

View attachment 329866

This arch can't support jack shit, if it wasn't fantasy the bricks would be fal'len.
Would be pretty cool they turn the physics engine on and all doors collapse due to not realistic masonry.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mad cuz Brad
I haven't slept since Brad died, the burning rage of his game not immediately failing utterly consuming my every waking moment. The only brief moment of sweet release I ever get is when I see a falling gif in here. I imagine it is like that for everyone else, too. Please forgive us for our unquenchable hatred.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users