Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to know what that's from lol (/apologies for a variant of the 'WHO'S SHE' waste of a post, but the chaos is too much for that short gif)
Looks like she was climbing up one of those obstacle cource rope ladders that was covered with some plant stuff and lost her grip and had her leg trapped.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Gritty is everyone in Philly, btw.
The entire city and surrounding areas.
That's who he was designed after.

The dude you see on SEPTA that won't stop talking? Gritty.
The dude who bumped into you when you were getting a hoagie at Wawa because it's crowded as shit over the hot food area, but you keep trying to not bump into people by standing on the outside of the area, but you can't seem to not be in someone's way as the only other spots are the coffee area which is cramped and claustrophobic, so you move over to the fee-free ATM, and who do you find there, asking you to move so he can get to one of the two bathrooms? Gritty.
The dude that won't stop talking on the NHSL on his cellphone, and you know you'd get punched by if you asked him to stop? Gritty.
The dude who attends the Philadelphia Eagles game and punches Cowboys fans square in the nose 'till they're bloody? Gritty.
The dude who starts an underground dance music scene in an abandoned warehouse? Gritty.
The dude who lives in Pottstown or Reading but says "I'm from Philly"? Gritty.
The dude in your college class who can't stop talking about that jawn? Gritty.
The dude who scoffs at the mention of Sheetz? Gritty.
The dude who didn't give a fuck when thousands of outsiders came to Philly and talked about Trump/Biden, and took a shit on the gass near where the protests were? Gritty.
The dude who burned down the city when the Phillies won the world series in 2008 & Eagles won in 2017? Gritty.
The dude who wants a light in Fishtown? Gritty.
The dude who is homeless in old city, asking for change? Gritty.
The dude who refers to Camden as "East Philadelphia"? Gritty.
The dude who is shooting up his arm in Northeast Philly? Gritty.
The dude who can't stop talking about Philadelphia? Gritty, but on a vacation.
The dude who got a college degree but works at Acme because there's no jobs for his industry as he went to an art school? Gritty.
The dude who left Philly but always somehow comes back to Philly within a few years due to some domestic altercation? Gritty.
The dude who smokes a shit ton of weed and lives in the suburbs rent free? Gritty.
The dude who thinks they're hot shit, brags about their social accomplishments, but makes $20 working as a truck driver? Gritty.
The dude who is disabled and lives at home on government assistance? Gritty.
The dude who somehow left the Greater Philadelphia area? He holds a memory of Gritty.

We're all Gritty in Philly in some way, and we keep a part of Gritty with us no matter where we are.

We all we got.

Fuck your city.

Bunch of limp dick faggots imo.

Gritty... Lulz.

This same stupid shit is said by pretty much every local fuck loser in every local fuck area.

I heard the same shit in Lancaster, that I heard in little rock, that I heard in memphis, that I heard in houston, that I heard in tucson, that I heard in Dallas, that I heard in, etc etc.

You live in a shit metro, full of shit people that are too stupid and dense to figure out how they are being fucked.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
You live in a shit metro, full of shit people that are too stupid and dense to figure out how they are being fucked.
At first I was wondering WTF this had to do with Pantheon, but then I read that last part and I was like:

200.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users