Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The fact that they're hiring a "content creator" at this stage is absolutely insane business management. Unless they've got money to burn I suppose. Which, if that's the case, I'm sure there are other more important positions to fill.

My hypothesis for over a year now was that VR's actions seem to indicate a desire to prop up their IP and create a buzz around it, so they can sell it off to another company and just take a cash out for it. While this isn't bad per se, all it's going to do is water down the final product (and the fanbase) no matter what happens to it. There comes a time to know when to cut your losses. They just seem to be oblivious to it.

Here's the old map. In case anyone was curious.
1621043402739.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
The new map is the initial Alpha zones. This is the first of 3 continents that will be in at launch. Each of these zones are very large.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The old map looks way better. I hate the "mountains separate everything" look.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
They said it was an actual image from the world building tool. They zoomed out and colored the zones to make it easier to see the separate areas.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know this is a small thing, but it provided an example of a lack of quality control in what they release.

Yeah I know it's a nit-pick. But I think we've earned the right to nit-pick something that's been in development since 2014

1621062332053.png

1621062352978.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
the update we've all been waiting for, an updated map

View attachment 354053

I love all those mountains! It's nice to se naturally occurring gating processes. This game might really have loading screens for the zones. So retro! I'm guessing Wild's End and Eastern Plains(great original names!) are the furthest along since the mountain dividers are smaller. Or, alternative theory, it's the level 50 areas and they know they'll never have to make those.