Golden Baron of the Realm
Very Funny Joke GIF

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Maximis Velocity

Professional Lurker
<Silver Donator>
Probably going to get the normal answers but... Anyone have any questions for the AMA? I am trying to consolidate relevant, new, or vaguely-answered-in-the-past questions.

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
when it's ready or they run out of money.
This week, they started charging USD$14.95/month (Champion Subscription) or USD$200-$500 (Champion Pledge one time) for access to their official Discord server.
I'm sure that will push the project to reach Alpha.. sooner.. :emoji_thinking:
It seems reasonable to re-iterate there is no Visionary Realms Pantheon product available for persistent, live, production, on-going or on-demand testing no matter how much money you pay.
So the new November 2021 plan appears to be charge an MMO subscription service fee for.. Discord. Which is normally free.
" It's a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for [them] "

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
This week, they started charging USD$14.95/month (Champion Subscription) or USD$200-$500 (Champion Pledge one time) for access to their official Discord server.
I'm sure that will push the project to reach Alpha.. sooner.. :emoji_thinking:
It seems reasonable to re-iterate there is no Visionary Realms Pantheon product available for persistent, live, production, on-going or on-demand testing no matter how much money you pay.
So the new November 2021 plan appears to be charge an MMO subscription service fee for.. Discord. Which is normally free.
" It's a bold strategy Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for [them] "
Talking about the theoretical game and your hierarchy within the community IS the game though for these scam MMOs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
:emoji_laughing:
A wiki. Woo. How very 1995 of their fanbois. I guess Kilsin is too busy updating their massive, comprehensive FAQ on their official site. And not updating the existing wiki. Makes me wonder why they didn't just start adding adding more entries there?

The sad part is, there's no way it can turn out well. It will either be pure propaganda, and hide the actual history of this gong show since 2013, or it will be accurate, and reflect how utterly incompetent and inept the team has been, over time.
It's hard to imagine Bazgrim isn't being paid or compensated to be a shill, at this point. No-one else could be so publicly & intentionally blind to how objectively bad this entire endeavor has been handled.

Design goals for this team are a constantly shifting target that change without logic, reason, or consideration for any sane methodology, phases or milestones. Their one predictable quality is chaos.
Putting it all on a second wiki? That's not going to help. Oh well, at least they're repeating history.
" .. reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency, and demoralization. " - Charlton Ogburn, 1959, Marauders

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
How much is it gonna cost for someone to become a moderator on the W'iki Of Pan'Th'E'On and make sure the fuzzy troll page never gets deleted?