Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hope you aren't serious
The dude made a 16 minute video that was a lot more engaging and interesting than any video that the pantheon team has put out. If they did quick informative progress videos like his it would do them good.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah they're busy making an MMO. You leave them be.
1633632177018.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
They've grifted enough to unveil some content I like, that's for sure. Immersion is the key.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Yeah they're busy making an MMO. You leave them be.
Are they? Really? lol

I mean come on man. Hang it up already.

Valheim is more of a success than Pantheon, and it was made by a super small team in like a tenth of the time of Pantheon.

Anybody that still believes in Pantheon really needs to ask themselves why.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Real question, are people still paying money for their forum? Are they charging faggot $15 a month since the kickstarter failed so like 8 years or some shit now? If so that's almost $1,500 dollars to post about them never making a game. I wonder how they live with themselves being that scummy.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Real question, are people still paying money for their forum? Are they charging faggot $15 a month since the kickstarter failed so like 8 years or some shit now? If so that's almost $1,500 dollars to post about them never making a game. I wonder how they live with themselves being that scummy.

Well now I don't feel so bad about paying Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule for a gold title

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 6 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Supply and demand. Long as it's just Bobby's OnlyFans on the horizon, this can keep getting subs and investment.

The Bradquest is inevitable.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
This stream is like a beginners guide to loading assets correctly in an MMO... zzzzzzzzzzzz. Only real info is that the overland is now seamless instead of hard zone loading like in EQ.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
People paid $500 for a early access key and got ripped off? Lol wow. I still remember at Sony live in 2013 or 2014 getting EQnext posters handed to us at the Planetside 2 table.

• 1Like

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
Uh oh. They've removed infinite leashes, overland zones lines, and the prohibition on in-game maps.
Not looking like BradQuest any more.. RIP Re-skinned EQ1. :emoji_rolling_eyes:
It's nice that they're changing all the design goals of the project after seven and a half years. Makes all those years of donations particularly tasty.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users