Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They have no competition for the foreseeable future. Why rush it?
I wont knock their hustle.

Matter.of fact, I am quite impressed this charade has gone on as long as it has. Kudos to them for being able to survive as long as they have, with the garbage they have produced.

We have projects with more substance being created as a 6 week project in my high school by freshman and sophmores.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Preorder gets you into Coon Encounters alpha testing!

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
At this point, I'm convinced that Pantheon is nothing more than a podcast and some Unity demos.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Considering Folger's plan only ever consisted of saying he had a plan, Pantheon doesn't have a high bar to clear by comparison.

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
art history falling GIF by Art UK

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We're moving deeper.

(Insert muh highschool art class I teach LOL)

Screenshot_20220211-111035.png

Last edited:
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Showing off Concept art 8 years into development. :p

Sweet God Nirgon Nirgon

Confirmed didn't watch all of it. I guess the screenshot I posted that wasn't concept art for the very reason of knowing how short your collective attention spans are also fell flat lol.

I can predict something like this, post the new zone they're working on that isn't just concept art and.... Whew.

8 years of development is as good a meme as "they only have one zone" which is say_the_line_meme cringe levels.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Confirmed didn't watch all of it. I guess the screenshot I posted that wasn't concept art for the very reason of knowing how short your collective attention spans are also fell flat lol.

I can predict something like this, post the new zone they're working on that isn't just concept art and.... Whew.

8 years of development is as good a meme as "they only have one zone" which is say_the_line_meme cringe levels.

Maybe they can show gameplay from the zones they have completed? Which as of this point, we have seen 1 and a dungeon?

Also a screenshot of a half-populated geometry map with stock unity textures doesn't count. I think you forget who the people in the forum are. Protip: No one fell off the liberal turnip truck yesterday and believe this msnbc version of game design fake news.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Maybe they can show gameplay from the zones they have completed? Which as of this point, we have seen 1 and a dungeon?

Also a screenshot of a half-populated geometry map with stock unity textures doesn't count. I think you forget who the people in the forum are. Protip: No one fell off the liberal turnip truck yesterday and believe this msnbc version of game design fake news.
They've showed gameplay from multiple zones now.

Think some of you seriously believe the "1 zone" meme.

• 1Double Worf