Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
As a developer making a pretty similar type of game, I'd say this game can't possibly come out for another four years at a minimum. At this point, I'd be astonished if it was ever actually released. NGO has had a bank and a guild system for over four years, now.

Care to compare number of devs? Curious.

Sounds like it's a to do that isn't top priority.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya I'll stand at the foot of the bed, fully erect sometimes for more than 30 minutes

My wife gets real mad cuz Brad about it

• 2Worf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 2 users

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
4 more years lol. are the fanboys still giving them cashola?

Maybe Microsoft will release WOW 2 by then hehe .

Rael

Golden Knight of the Realm
4 more years lol. are the fanboys still giving them cashola?

Maybe Microsoft will release WOW 2 by then hehe .

Is there ANY financial incentive to release, or even move the game closer to release, when they're still getting crowdfunding money?

The moment the game releases, crowdfunding ends and it has to stand on its own two feet. In MMO terms this means it could potentially be dead within a month (SEE: Crowfall). While they're making enough crowdfunding money to pay salaries there's no reason whatsoever for them to risk releasing the game, it makes far more financial sense to stretch the crowdfunding period out for as long as possible.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

forehead

Trakanon Raider
This gameplay footage is from March 2016. 6 years ago when Obama was still president.

EverQuest has released 6 expansions since this stream.

• 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya no one will be hooked on it like EQ. Those zero player TLPs continuing to survive are one of the great mysteries of the universe.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
chair fail GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there ANY financial incentive to release, or even move the game closer to release, when they're still getting crowdfunding money?
At this point the conspiracy theorist in me wants to believe this is some kind of money laundering scheme.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It was linked here at some point.

I think it's based on the WhewLad blockchain

dizzie

Triggered Happy
According to Reddit Visionary Realms have hired an HR Director and an Internal Communications Manager. Probably someone’s relative or some shit.

Keep on grifting fellas!

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
According to Reddit Visionary Realms have hired an HR Director and an Internal Communications Manager. Probably someone’s relative or some shit.

Keep on grifting fellas!
1646598704594.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users