<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
tis release soon, yes?
Black Boy Lol GIF by Neesin

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
According to Reddit Visionary Realms have hired an HR Director and an Internal Communications Manager. Probably someone’s relative or some shit.

Keep on grifting fellas!

They are almost ready to hire a diversity coordinator of color to ensure the game isn't white supremacy.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
It's interesting to compare Pantheon to Elden Ring. It's a perfect contrast with a team that is capable to a team that is not capable. I think VR would love if their bosses and attack animations looked like the ones seen in Elden Ring. It has been in development for eight years and we don't see anything like that. On the other hand, we have From Software, who I think has released four complete games since development has started on Pantheon. I think western game developers have sort of lost their way in terms of developing a completed product. What is wrong with western gamedevs? Is it their tools? Their obsessive social engineering practices? Something else?

It seems to me that the Japanese are just taking the entire industry to the cleaners as of late. Imagine if the west valued competence over politics.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's interesting to compare Pantheon to Elden Ring. It's a perfect contrast with a team that is capable to a team that is not capable. I think VR would love if their bosses and attack animations looked like the ones seen in Elden Ring. It has been in development for eight years and we don't see anything like that. On the other hand, we have From Software, who I think has released four complete games since development has started on Pantheon. I think western game developers have sort of lost their way in terms of developing a completed product. What is wrong with western gamedevs? Is it their tools? Their obsessive social engineering practices? Something else?

It seems to me that the Japanese are just taking the entire industry to the cleaners as of late. Imagine if the west valued competence over politics.

Easier to run a dev studio when you don't have to run your new hires through a diversity and inclusion team only to fire your lead dev because he made a gay joke on twitter 12 years ago, while recasting orcs as the good guys because bad orcs reinforce racial stereotypes for PoC.

Edit: And the Japanese studio pumps out games based on medieval european fantasy settings, but the one time a western studio tries to do a game based in asian culture and are lambasted for not having enough asians on their team and cultural appropriation.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Whats neat about Jap games is they don't have to give a shit about racial stereotypes, so you get non-woke awesomeness, along with a token black guy like barret who talks jivd.

Also Jap games can be shameless about big tittied mommy milker whores in Skippy outfits because they just don't give a fuck. Based as fuck.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This gameplay footage is from March 2016. 6 years ago when Obama was still president.

EverQuest has released 6 expansions since this stream.

This was the last time I felt they were serious about releasing a game. It was within 2 years of Brad getting started and looks very similar to what they have 6 years later.

I looked for playable showcases and noticed Pantheon has almost 23,000 YouTube subscribers and around 35,000 views for the video I watched. Kinda blows my mind. How much monetary support do you guys think this game really receives each month after 8 years of nothing? I know supporting grifters makes a lot of people feel important but do these grifters really make that much? Is Joppa living 'the good life' off this shit or are most of these guys 'still looking' on their weekly job report?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Take a look at the number of people working on Elden Ring.

The "8 gorillion years of active development" meme has also sprung up again.

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Take a look at the number of people working on Elden Ring.

The "8 gorillion years of active development" meme has also sprung up again.

Monsters and Memories.

Small team.

Functional game demo.

Not grifting for donations.

More developed than Pantheon in a fraction of the time.

Mad cus Brad ;)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Top whew

bats.png

(This isnt from Pantheon btw lol)

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf