Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
. This is the shining star of the team. Chris you need to keep an eye on this guy. He knows his shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Heard taming is srs bizness in Pantheon:
taming1.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am going to create a fb page entitled Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen "Uncensored"

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Unless re-spec'ing a tradeskill specialization is easy please STOP fucking locking the good shit behind a specialization. Don't even get me started on the 1 class/char thing (That shit seriously needs too fly the fucking coop)

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Tell us how you really feel? This is a No meme zone now. Go.

I can see the logic in this argument. Here's why. Streamers have ruined the age of discovery for the game by getting their followers to farm all the necessary materials in the first month so that people like Asmon can play with all the toys on the stream. This idea would break the world of immersion.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I get your frustration. I also know it is common curtesy for developers not to roast other gaming companies. Thats cool. I guess you don't shit where you are going to eat unless you are Amber Heard. I didn't come here to roast Pantheon. I dont really care about the project that much anyone to be honest here. Yes, I invest a large sum of money on a game i will never play for any long duration. I am happy with my other choices right now. I know all you shit talkers are going to break your neck trying to play when the game launches. Maybe it will fill the hole in your heart that you have long for years. Apparently, WOW didn't do it for you. i don't think Pantheon won't either. Good Luck to you guys.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh they are very frustrated. This was supposed to be over years ago according to them and a launch is all but certain now.

Buncha chicken littles droppin normie tier Slack chat memes.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I know all you shit talkers are going to break your neck trying to play when the game launches. Maybe it will fill the hole in your heart that you have long for years. Apparently, WOW didn't do it for you. i don't think Pantheon won't either. Good Luck to you guys.

I would literally play Chair Fucking Simulator before Pantheon (assuming Pantheon ever releases).

You don't know WTF you're even talking about LOL

chair-fucking.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users