Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I sure as heck hope not since we're basically employees at that point.
I agree but I haven't seen anything to say either way. People buying in to this "cheap" alpha may be in for an eye opener. I sure as hell wouldn't donate until I knew the answer.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I'm in at $45.

Considering $150, but I want to hear about the classes first.

Edit: And I'm just fine with paying a sub fee during alpha.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
What is with the GPS
frown.png
frown.png
frown.png
frown.png

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the team had a Korean art director and artists, I would pledge some money. Good luck on making something fun to play!

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I don't mind paying for this. I realize its not a sure thing, but I'm so fucking sick of fat ass CEO's who don't know dick about gaming making all the decisions. This is risky as shit for Brad and it takes a huge pair of balls to even attempt it, but if it works out, Brad could set the market. I'm rooting for him.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Pledged... just hope my wife doesn't see the amount.

/whippedbad

I wonder if Pantheon will include the growing/building camp that was talked about in Vanguard - an idea from a beta tester that they couldn't do. Guessing not, but always thought it was a neat idea. (My memory is bad... so, hopefully I'm not making this all up.)

~When you start camping an area, it might initially have a torch planted. As time progresses, if it is a heavily farmed area, other torches might be included and maybe a camp fire. It slowly grows in utility and size and traveling merchants could even eventually show up.