Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pantheon dev team fleshing out fishing mechanics

Equipment working properly? As in what, the pump was fried or something? Looks like the moron put the boat right back in after having it winterized and forgot to put the plug(s) back in. Dumb fucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Already saw some this month

image-21.png

They're replacing the place holder stuff (I told you they would), sorry for your loss

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He just needs to use the right dude-based pronoun so it's inclusive.

Dude/Dude/Dudé

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah I mean I know you're kidding but most of the people here worship WoW and support the hell out of this disgusting stuff.

Can you please keep it in your game and away from this one?

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah I mean I know you're kidding but most of the people here worship WoW and support the hell out of this disgusting stuff.

Can you please keep it in your game and away from this one?
Too late. Pantheon characters are now all trans and the fantasy aspects of the game is a metaphor for the discovery of your queer identity. At the end of every game day you have a 41% chance of having to re-roll.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Would be amazing to see this actually release but it turns ultra woke with battle wheelchairs, dildos, and ultradykes. Would Nirgon Nirgon still cheer for bowls of fruit and pet battles?

Yes. The dude has probably played more wow than 99% of the other posters here but rips on people for it still. You think he's gonna quit on pantheon if it actually releases? No way.

• 1Picard