Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Rali

Trakanon Raider
Love the hand wringing and foot stomping every time something new is shown

Jesus fucking christ dude. The only hand wringing and foot stomping is from the Blizzard loving person that is yourself. Rest of us are just posting GIF's.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You left out the seething about "there's no game, 1 zone" etc and the hate rants.

Cry out to Jesus all ye want. Only happy Pantheon thoughts can save you now.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I wish you could link these "seething...hate rants". I mean, everyone knows you can't, and you'll just dodge the question with some BS like "look around" or "its everywhere" etc, but I really would like to see these people who are so angry about this non-game that they have to post at length about it.

And nothing posted by Sox meets this criteria. I'm looking for genuinely angry, not just a person who needs to take their meds.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Ya no one has done a "they havent made anything and they suck" hate rant

Ok bud

You're dodging the issue yourself by not admitting that

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>

Ok bud

How many zones are in Alpha Nirgon Nirgon have you see anyone actually pretend to play is aside from that Fagg Cabbage beanie wearing fuck or whatever its name is?

Tell me about itemization, and what raids are in the game. Or should we be impressed by 15 minute mining with skills that crit?

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Ok bud

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Pantheon having more than 1 zone? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. Pantheon will never be released. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying Pantheon is almost in beta over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call Pantheon from your life. Pantheon is fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
How many zones are in Alpha Nirgon Nirgon have you see anyone actually pretend to play is aside from that Fagg Cabbage beanie wearing fuck or whatever its name is?

Tell me about itemization, and what raids are in the game. Or should we be impressed by 15 minute mining with skills that crit?

0 zones, 10 years of coding, no crafting, it's all to buy pills for Brad who isn't really dead

Keep the funny normie gifs coming, I'm sure they're a big hit in the Slack chat at WokeCorp

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
I didn't claim they don't exist, I just wanted to see what you consider a hate rant. I figured you would bookmark them to save time when you go to jerk off, so it wouldn't be too much to ask.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep the funny normie gifs coming

As you wish!

34fdee57d17a4e173fa15567c27d7baa.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Anyone else looking forward to 15 minute node mining and pressing fuck tards skills to crit said mining node sessions?

JFC

It's going to give me EQ2 crafting flashbacks. And not the good kind of flashbacks, either. I'm talking about waking up at night in a cold sweat and finding your bed is surrounded by VietCong

I remember talking to a friend who was like "you just gotta do the scripts; I'll help you set 'em up"

Only a fucking retard thought that the crafting system the way they implemented it was a good idea

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Turn the sound on. You can hear the kids head thwack the concrete like a ripe melon

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Watching stream right now...

Can't really pin it down to a single thing, but get the feeling Joppa/Creative Director is the type of guy that is into smelling his own farts.

5452yy12y64165.gif

These clowns are acting like nobody has ever thought out the topics they are discussing for their game. Leashing, FTE or % based kill reward, instancing, etc. They really need to stop acting like nobody has made a game like this before, and get the game moving forward. Excitement for this game is waning, seeing a high of 315 people, where streams years ago had thousands watching.