logo s$s.png

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Been a while.

Has anyone figured out Mr Sox is a bot ran by Nirgon? Just curious :)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck this game. All about the M&M train! And they arent even asking for my money.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes i know exactly how the thread works here. You are spoofing on the fact that the team is failing to produce a quality product. I get it. But they is why i am taking my time in producing a quality when it comes to my podcast. My podcast is not going to be about Pantheon far from it. I am a visionary and sometimes you have to catch up with the technologies of the day to convey your ideas.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I like Bazgrim idea for the Bazgrim Flash in conveying my unique ideas in a similiar formet with my characters in order to build my brands.

Last edited:

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yes i know exactly how the thread works here. You are spoofing on the fact that the team is failing to produce a quality product. I get it. But they is why i am taking my time in producing a quality when it comes to my podcast. My podcast is not going to be about Pantheon far from it. I am a visionary and sometimes you have to catch up with the technologies of the day to convey your ideas.
Why can’t you learn some chill BoozeCube BoozeCube ? Just like a fine wine, this will be amazing once it has properly aged and it’s finally released. We’re talking about catching lightning in a bottle here.