Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I dunno why this was so mesmerizing I just kept rewatching this
You can see it in his face. He knows its coming. He wants to stop. Hes in pain. He knows his phone is in his back pocket. Please God, help me. But.. no help came.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Trapped in Randomonia>
He knows his phone is in his back pocket. Please God, help me. But.. no help came.

I miss being able to just push people into nearby bodies of water. Too expensive now :*(

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Glad to see no one accusing Zaide of spending all of his money donating to Pantheon etc

Perhaps people are coming to their senses and simmering down some

• 1Picard
  • 1Moron

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Zaide, why did you donate all your money to Pantheon and then embezzle funds from the military to fund Pantheon even further?

How Dare You Greta GIF

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
well as to the second question, the current military doesn't deserve those funds even half as much as the scamtheon dev team does.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Refreshing classes that haven’t even made it to alpha. That’s some great pantheon tier shit right there.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox I heard they signed these guys for the intro

Beautiful and I couldnt think of better music for experiencing this mass hallucination together - I'LL BE COMING HOME, WAIT FOR ME. Oh man... every time.

Maybe this should be updated?

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Minus looked like a Gay Ted Koppel on tonight's stream. It was typicial minus tonight controling the conversation. He hates women on stream and one of criticisms about him i had was his diversity. Sanvanja try putting some powder on your forehead to take away the shine off my screen and camera. You look like a white erudite on the show who had a baby with lily munster and clark kent.

Last edited:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sanvanja try putting some powder on your forehead to take away the shine off my screen and camera. You look like a white erudite on the show who had a baby with lily munster and clark kent.

Whoever is manning the sox account here, keep up the good work.