<Trapped in Randomonia>
78f99e078108a35c96b583834f552630c1f13da20ff69d9971056e1a012417c9.gif

• 7Worf
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 9 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Sox, Pantheon is creating more content than you are right now. When will you make the magic happen? Been looking forward to one episode for a long time...

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider

you mean this episode.

Apparently, Savvy is one and done.

Shamans gets some nice upgrade spells.
I expected more from Joppa about Clerics. Fuck shields, huh? I guess Paladin need something to hold while they do no dps on mobs.
Druids get different pets that can heal and nuke. Fuck Clerics and Wizards again.

However, i do have one question. Do you think they need to change the name of the project to something else. I dont mean it in a disrespectful way. There are a ton of video games and TV shows that have the name too.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
If you are wanting me to do a podcast on Pantheon you will be waiting a long time. i will never be a member of their community even if i sacrificed my set of morals and bit the the bullet and said nice things about them. They took my money and when i questioned them about my concerns with the project they tried to block my access. Fuck them. They aren't worth my time or concern anymore.

If you want an episode of Comic gold try these classics.

Last edited:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just do a podcast man. Any podcast. Do one on oakwynd if you want instead, whatever. Once you have ANYTHING to start with we can give you pointers or throw you follows or whatever it is you need, but, not when there is zero to work with.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Since I started playing EQ in 1999 people have always refer to me as Bart because i would watch the Simpsons whenever I played EQ. I think Stephen Hillenbrand may have been a member of my guild and stole the name for the Captain at the beginning of each Spongebob episode. How wlse would he have gotten a cool name like Captain Bart. I am going to take a while off to work on my podcast and nothing is really going on with Pantheon and AOC right now and probably for the next 3 years. I got suspended from another Pantheon forum the other day for spamming IMs to the whole community. I didnt hold anything back. I shitted and pissed all over that forum. Jestor Rodo wold be proud. Oh well. I guess it only adds to my legend.
I think this is the second time you've been a little too obvious that this is an act.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think this is the second time you've been a little too obvious that this is an act.
It's really not. He's been acting like this for decades.

Even if it was an act, if you're acting all the time, isn't that what is real? I mean, just look at Folgers.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
its just like Nirgon, elaborate long con troll job, or is he seriously a retarded faggot?

Troll or not, he's a retarded faggot.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You know, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , this isn't unreasonable. Folder was told to provide proof of his larping ass ways or get the boot. It might be time for the same with this douche canoe.
Ehh, maybe. It looks to me like you guys are having too much fun shitting on him at this point to put him in the shaw though. Plus, it's the Pantheon thread: where the game isn't real and the points don't matter!

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users