Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I like minus he has some good redeeming qualities. He is very well read smart and busts his ass every day. In a better company he would do exceptionally well. Unfortunately, Pantheon is going to flop and everyone associated with the project is going to get a black mark by their name. Very sad. Right now, everyone views Pantheon as a scam, even the real EQ players. I don't. i think it is a project that had potential but because of bad luck fell on hard times.

When I see the project failing, I can see Minus turning on them to save his ass and reputation. He has a video game background from what I understand. I don't think there is enough concern to get a class action lawsuit against them. I think most people will just move on to Monsters and Memories. There are too many games coming out now in the future the older ones fall by the waste side quite easily.

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They don't even have a building to call home, and they live in cyber space right now because they can't afford to pay the taxes on their pledge package. Covid is over. They owe the California FTB money and an explanation why they have not updated their corporate information in years. They still managed to file every year with the State of Delaware. The State of Delaware requires a physical address where they can be served M-F 9-5 and the last time i looked it was Brad Mcquaid listed as the agent on file. Good luck serving him. They use a mailbox depot. They have never reported more than 1 million dollars in sales for the last 9 years which means they don't pay any corporate taxes. Delaware has more corporations that live in Delaware than people. The last time I looked their FTB license was forfeited by the state from 2018 which is about the same time as they started crowdfunding on podcasts. Their corporate license in Delaware is in good standing right now as well as California. They are doing just enough to get by avoiding an investigation in the process. Some very sketchy shit if you want my opinion.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I feel like they're gonna make a Sox reaction/emoji here before all this is over and done

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I know why the pantheon CC are lying to people. VR does it they are liable and suitable. Cc don't have shit invested or deep pockets.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pretty wild. Seems like you should be able to single pull anything and that's directly from the way the they say things should work.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still Waiting Office Tv GIF by The Office

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
sorry i had some audio trouble last night and I have some sad news to report. I found out that I can't use the name Captain Bart anymore for copyright issues with Spongebob. So i decided to rename my undead sea captain, TUC the Buc. what do you guys think of the name? The Undead Captain.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
sorry i had some aufio trouble last night and I have some sad news to report. I found out that I can't use the name Captain Bart anymore for copyright issues with Spongebob. So i decided to rename my undead sea captain, TUC the Buc. what do you guys think of the name? The Undead Captain.
How about Captain Bort?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Since I started playing EQ in 1999 people have always refer to me as Bart because i would watch the Simpsons whenever I played EQ. I think Stephen Hillenbrand may have been a member of my guild and stole the name for the Captain at the beginning of each Spongebob episode. How wlse would he have gotten a cool name like Captain Bart. I am going to take a while off to work on my podcast and nothing is really going on with Pantheon and AOC right now and probably for the next 3 years. I got suspended from another Pantheon forum the other day for spamming IMs to the whole community. I didnt hold anything back. I shitted and pissed all over that forum. Jestor Rodo wold be proud. Oh well. I guess it only adds to my legend.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What about taylor the sailor or maybe mansplain the boatswain or maybe dikfur the deckhand?

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Dude you're right the creator of spongbob was totally in your eq guild along with james earl jones and he totally stole your nickname for his cartoon.

Fucking glowies on this forum make me sick, between this guy and jasker you got prime candidates here and instead of shooting up pride parades you leave them to die on the vine here shitting up the falling down gif threads. Ffs.

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
sorry i had some audio trouble last night and I have some sad news to report. I found out that I can't use the name Captain Bart anymore for copyright issues with Spongebob. So i decided to rename my undead sea captain, TUC the Buc. what do you guys think of the name? The Undead Captain.

There's no copyright issue.

Captain Bart is a historical figure and you have no idea what copyright is or how it works

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Since I started playing EQ in 1999 people have always refer to me as Bart because i would watch the Simpsons whenever I played EQ. I think Stephen Hillenbrand may have been a member of my guild and stole the name for the Captain at the beginning of each Spongebob episode. How wlse would he have gotten a cool name like Captain Bart. I am going to take a while off to work on my podcast and nothing is really going on with Pantheon and AOC right now and probably for the next 3 years. I got suspended from another Pantheon forum the other day for spamming IMs to the whole community. I didnt hold anything back. I shitted and pissed all over that forum. Jestor Rodo wold be proud. Oh well. I guess it only adds to my legend.
You're crazy, man. Absolutely none of these people were in your guild. You have a fragile grip on reality.