Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Nirgon they are trying to force me off this thread by making it hard for me to respond to the Pantheon thread since i can't see it and only when someone mentions my name on the thread can i click the link to response. They are dumb to think I wouldn't figure it out. So, I am done here.
You ignored the thread creator by accident probably.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nirgon they are trying to force me off this thread by making it hard for me to respond to the Pantheon thread since i can't see it and only when someone mentions my name on the thread can i click the link to response. They are dumb to think I wouldn't figure it out. So, I am done here.

They're trying to contain you to only this thread where you can spew your crazy freely without ruining a real thread on something that really exists

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
why y'all hating on Sox i mean he has done as much work and put out as much content as Pantheon in 1/1000 the time!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
You paid someone off fiverr or similar right? That can't be you, it's too good quality.

Also why is the gaming podcast for the Dead Toe Society called "Sailors and Sea Monsters"? Have you heard of Search Engine Optimisation? Nobody will find it.

I told you months ago, "Dead Game Society" is a great name and many podcasts don't use a live feed or 3D avatars, they have 2D avatars. The content is the talking, not the visuals.

• 1Solidarity

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I hired a pro to do the voice over. He is one of the best and he did a lot of work for me. I have gotten away from the name DTS. I am trying to give a positive spin for the show. I hate cat girls but I like Vtubers. Gaming companies get mad and try to DCMA you if you try to talk shit using their art assets. I think kids will be my target audience. The first episode will be Dad Sea Jokes. A lot of my images people seem to like them especially the shark. i was thinking doing stuff like a live view opening collectible products like Sport cards and heroclixs. I found someone who is very knowledgeable about everything nerd related like podcasts and computers who is helping me right now. I want to get a voice changer so the voice overs dont get expensive. I think I am going the you tube shorts route. Every step Chris is a process for me and I am still learning.

Last edited:
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I think kids will be my target audience.
Tv Land Fbi GIF by #Impastor

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There could be a big market for super cringe internet dudes being laughed at by kids.

• 1Double Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
8 out of 10 top streamers on YT are vtubers right now. its a 2 year new technology. With Chat GPT and a voice changer, the possibilities are endless. You can even pay 11 labs a fee and they will do a custom voice for you.