Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is FAR more important than actual content

He's basically doing what way too many pantheon devs are but its more obvious and silly in this thread. He doesn't actually want to do the thing he should do and people want him to do (make a game/podcast) but he also isn't about to do nothing at all and lose attention/funding, so he just keeps plugging away on bullshit creative side projects while never delivering and making other work to avoid the real task. Why is sox remaking a parrot? Same reason we have 19 updates about the shaman.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
please continue to link concept art from 2017 so we can all see how terrible the lore of this game was back when anybody actually gave a shit

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
get

get

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Fal'len
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The last sea Monster wil be a kraken or a octopus. The formula is 4 sea monsters and 4 sailors then the captain and the parrot. I like this style of format with the 4 toons commenting briefly on the video above, you tube shorts are extremely hot right now with Tik Tok getting blasted in the media. i agree with you Chris that SEO optimization needs to be better.

1122123.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
what do you guys think of all green parrot with varying shades of green

I think you promised us a Sox style podcast about the MMO industry and they're going to shaw you for talking about that parrot in the Ashes of Creation thread.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I read he collapsed mid day while on the couch in the middle of something. If true it didn’t sound like a suicide. Maybe an accidental OD if drugs were involved. There was no mention of drugs but it could be the case since they’ve been so quiet about it.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Smed said as a keynote speaker for depression conference in SD that Brad committed suicide. So did another another VR developer, Molad. at the 18:40 mark.

Last edited: