Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
it pays to be informed for my podcast. I am thinking about buying the library of Pantheon from Bazgrim.

Last edited:
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Old, but still gold. My parents would have sent me to military school if they even smelled pot back then. Now they're growing weed on their back porch, where they watch people play on the lake. I think it would be worth its weight in gold to sit on the back porch and get high with my pops one day before he dies. Just so I know that he has a different side other than a hard ass.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>

Rogue class update is on!
"Game" looks like dog shit.

tenor.gif

• 11Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
it pays to be informed for my podcast. I am thinking about buying the library of Pantheon from Bazgrim.

Your podcast that isn't about MMOs anymore?

Then again, you're too chickenshit to ever do it so I guess it's not about anything

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Another win for glorious Visionary Realms

Sox has produced not one rough draft of a podcast about MMO

Points to MINUS and CONVO (I got points for SOX when he delivers)

Last edited:
  • 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sox if you make a poscast, just one, and I dont care if its good or not... I will throw up an mmo podcast thread and hype it. I promise. I'll drop like dramaquest and stuff in with your vtubery and shill for you so fucking hard.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
now just record yourself talking over that thing about the State of California, Steven, Minus, Convo and Liz

thats it, why are you struggling to produce

edit: oh I see you got the parrot going, great

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am waiting on the technology to catch up with my designs. AI and CHAT GPT are making quantum leaps right now I dont want to invest in old technology. I will be using a program called Vtube studio. which only requires a web cam, or I phone 10+. Those videos were recorded using Vtube studio, but they were designed in 2d live. Vtube studio follows your facial movements as it it is recording or goes live. i have found someone to help me with the podcast as a co host right now. I just dont see any future about video podcasts about video games. He is a tech junkie and into music, mostly punk.

Last edited:
  • 1Like