Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I would like to have seen Baz become CM if ever launches but his wife wants a paying job so they can buy a house and start a family.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I never played FR. You need to talk to Alex about that one bring butt plugs and lube. Maybe that they bought Convo back to get a Cosby suite viewpoint of game design.. butt plugs and lube..

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So have they removed the bone chips yet, and we're dealing with a post-procedure drug-addled Mr Sox?

Or is this all just 100% premium, no drugs, batshit insanity?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Who the hell works free right before they quit as the company gets a $5.5mill cash infusion to the company ledger By the way eagles felt the chiefs beat down this yeaar

Last edited:

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I think it might a typo or VR messing with us for those watching their boards.VR is just a holding company

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So have they removed the bone chips yet, and we're dealing with a post-procedure drug-addled Mr Sox?

I've met people on the sidewalk in DC/Baltimore area that could hold better conversations than this guy. :trump:

• 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Who the hell works free right before they quit as the company gets a $5.5mill cash infusion to the company ledger By the way eagles felt the chiefs beat down this yeaar

I'm impressed he actually edited this and it's still incoherent nonsense

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

You just got your answer

I think the bone chip extraction was a success

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I feel like Mr. Sox Mr. Sox may have just made the whole surgery thing up.

Last time I had surgery, I wasn't ready to shitpost for a full day or two.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
IMG_20230620_032342436.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yep, the vomit covering my phone right now is proof enough that you're a man of your word.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
It is crazy that somehow 10 years into this it's more of a shitshow ans less developed than when it started. Both the game and the evangelical crazies it attracts.

Fuzzy trolls fat fundies, seem rather tame compared to talking shark podcasts and shit.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users