Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am interested to hear more as bout this fuzzy troll lady and her mmo. What was her name?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
get

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Punch baby strollers

Golden Knight of the Realm
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox
Now that Kilsin got fired and has been spilling his guts all over the unofficial pantheon discord the last couple days without repercussions, maybe you could come back and ask the hard questions about what has been happening behind the scenes at VR Sox?

You are the man for the job Mr. Sox Mr. Sox
Help us Capt. Bart, you're our only hope!

zinc_turtle

Trakanon Raider
Mr. Sox Mr. Sox
Now that Kilsin got fired and has been spilling his guts all over the unofficial pantheon discord the last couple days without repercussions, maybe you could come back and ask the hard questions about what has been happening behind the scenes at VR Sox?

You are the man for the job Mr. Sox Mr. Sox
Help us Capt. Bart, you're our only hope!
For those not following this latest development as closely as others..

Unofficial Pantheon Discord server invite link.
Message link from June 21, 2023, where Kilsin requests to be removed from the Unofficial Discord Server Staff Role.

The rest of the messages regarding the whole situation are after that date/time, from what I can tell.
But yes, Kilsin is no longer a Visionary Realms employee.
FoH is mentioned in the resulting conversations. :)

• 1Mother of God

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
For those not following this latest development as closely as others..

Unofficial Pantheon Discord server invite link.
Message link from June 21, 2023, where Kilsin requests to be removed from the Unofficial Discord Server Staff Role.

The rest of the messages regarding the whole situation are after that date/time, from what I can tell.
But yes, Kilsin is no longer a Visionary Realms employee.
FoH is mentioned in the resulting conversations. :)
It appears I'm banned from there, lol. What's the TLDR?

DickTrickle

Guess I'm not banned, just some weird discord problems.

So far not much juicy and the guy is still a believer but I'm still reading back.

Screenshot_20230624_104218_Discord.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

DickTrickle

Here's the unedited group chat that I summarized from. I just covered up Jeana's personal details for her privacy. I'm all about being truthful and will never hide from accusations, criticisms or hard truths if I'm at fault, nor will I ever cover something up or protect someone if they are in the wrong. I'm just sharing this so it's clear what happened and the truth is out there, people can make up their own minds about whether it was justified or not but the fact is it's done and I honestly feel a massive weight lifted from my shoulders. I now have a lot more time to invest in my businesses, family and continuing education and to game! So I hope to see some of you in a few games or when Pantheon releases.

**For context:**
Mike tried to organize a call with me that morning but the times given were just bad for him or me due to the time difference, I had no idea it was so they could terminate me.

**To add context to the initial comment about previous issues.**
It was only one issue dragged out with Tony (Minus) that continued for a few days of us arguing in MPR group chat over him encroaching on my CM role and giving orders to a VIP in Discord to not do something that was completely within the guidelines for that VIP to do, then PMed the VIP telling them to listen to him next time and basically went on a power trip to which I was angry about not being consulted first and having a staff member from another role disrespectfully walk all over my role (this happened a lot by a lot of other people, the CM role was treated like it was anyone's job when they felt like posting something or acting on behalf of VR) without so much as even speaking to me about it. We both got HR'd and told to sort our shit out (basically...those words weren't used) or we would both be terminated (this was a year or two ago), we did by just continuing to ignore each other as we never got along.

Please don't hate on either Jeanna or Mike, I know they were forced to do this by Ben D and probably felt horrible.

Screenshot_2023-06-24_123729.png

Screenshot_20230624_105750_Discord.png

Screenshot_20230624_104902_Discord.png

Screenshot_20230624_110158_Discord.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

It seems like this 24/7 thing that is referenced is about having a 24/7 uptime server available, from what I can tell. It seems like he was fired for mentioning that because it ruined their marketing campaign.... Looool.

Screenshot_20230624_110810_Discord.png

• 1Like

DickTrickle

This Ben Dean dude does look like a full on soy boy. Imagine having blowjob mouth as your LinkedIn picture

Screenshot_20230624_112027_Chrome.png

• 12Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoy a pissed off ex-employee as much as the next guy.

But I would think him going all crazy ex-wife on his former employer would kill any chance of getting another job in that industry.

Also working for a "promise", just nope.

DickTrickle

But I would think him going all crazy ex-wife on his former employer would kill any chance of getting another job in that industry.

I mean, his real job is as a personal trainer, lol. He said most everyone else has another job. What a serious company.

Plus, he didn't really scorch the earth. Most of his ire was directed towards one person. He's still a delusional believer.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>

holy shit you think Visionary Realms is part of the industry? an industry? Any industry? lol

Or do you mean he won't be able to get another unpaid internship at the next vaporware scam company?

I'm sure if he apologizes on discord some nigerian prince scammer outfit would hire him

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean, his real job is as a personal trainer, lol. He said most everyone else has another job. What a serious company.

Plus, he didn't really scorch the earth. Most of his ire was directed towards one person. He's still a delusional believer.

Oh so it was just something for fun on the side, no biggy then, burn away!