<Bronze Donator>
Promise I don't use TikTok; but this lady became one of the Fa'llen

• 13Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
The doctors may start using fish skin on my wounds to get it to heal faster. I had 7 different infections in my wound which is half inch deep still Power has been restored to Pakistan and my developer has finished some of the corrections on my UI. Kilsin is an Aussie and they are a rough around the edges. He could h have said oi every five words on the podcast.

Dude

I thought they didn't want to use the fish skin again because it got infected the last time?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Can we get a full update on your health status and also in particular the story with your feet?

the people deserve to know Mr. Sox Mr. Sox

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Silver Baron of the Realm
We can rebuild him, we have the technology!
wheel amputee GIF

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
"Some other things I won't name" bro this game is gonna have furry sex, confirmed.

The fact ppl like my man Mr Sox can assault NPC's sense of smell in this game has assured it will be immersive and rock

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
All it means you need invisible to animals. Still a EQ idea they stole from DBG. Druid ranger and shaman abilities. There are 3 Invises in EQ. Reg undead and animals

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
All it means you need invisible to animals. Still a EQ idea they stole from DBG. Druid ranger and shaman abilities. There are 3 Invises in EQ. Reg undead and animals
Wrong. There's also rogue SoS and two levels of it. Go back to playing Pong, you neanderthal!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
True sos js an ability which thru progression but a spell which has a wider use. It removes you thru combat like the fade line which really is an invisible AA.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I will be invisible, scent masked and making no noise, ready to gank other wizards at portals

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
True sos js an ability which thru progression but a spell which has a wider use. It removes you thru combat like the fade line which really is an invisible AA.
Have you ever considered proofreading your post before you reply? Or editing afterwards?

SOS gives a different level of invisibility than other regular spell invisibility, thus it is a different tier, thus more than three. Go back to EQ school, noob!

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Invisibility has tiers too($pells). There is a difference between invis and removed from combat. Other players can't other players in stealth

Last edited: