Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
It’s been a fucking decade.

I’m not knocking the passion of the people, but for fuck sakes this shit is so 2010 at this point.
View attachment 480050
How many of these did you give out when you started advertising this in 2020 along with the crossroads of terminus under your forum name drax
The webdite had 9300 views last time I looked but the pantheon community is not that big either. For a 5 month. It spired Baz to create the library. I design it thru enjoy with databases Nd I frames. People complained about it being enjin but a lot of people grew up on the technology. Old gamers don't like wp products. It was detailed piece of work.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I agee kilsin got fucked over but when you are 5k miles away do you expect people to be upfront and personal with you. Do you expect them to travel that far for a job when the team bailed once before. He did a good job policing things but when you have no money to do anything expect people to get mad. This is why crowdfunding sucks.

Last edited:

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
I was one of the first 100 to purchase the whatever extra extra bonus VIP package for Landmark, and Everquest next.

lol...what hopes and dreams I had for it.

• 2Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
The Mr Sox redemption arc is not one I expected to see.

Either that or GPT4 is working a lot better

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
get

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mr Sox started out the villain and became the hero we all dont want, but need.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Fal'len
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for some Dev drama to spill out.

I never liked Kilsin in the Q&A's, he ended every sentence with "that's awesome man". But it seems like a minor offense to use "restricted terminology" on a reddit post that somehow ends up getting you fired.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I agee kilsin got fucked over but when you are 5k miles away do you expect people to be upfront and personal with you. Do you expect them to travel that far for a job when the team bailed once before. He did a good job policing things but when you have no money to do anything expect people to get mad. This is why crowdfunding sucks.

Which class revamp is next?

TopchartTopcahrtss

Trakanon Raider
The new lotr mmo will launch and fail, Sox will be on his 33rd variation of fiver artist podcast, ashes of creation will announce the launch of unity 8 and Alpha, and pantheon will be primed for the next class refresh. The next 10 years are going to rock

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don't have a magelo. The next class refresh should be a monk. The enchanter is following the monk. Everyone knows me as Soxxie Drawers on Prexus. I was in most recently Phoenix Rises. 120 lvl cleric. I haven't played that much since my hospital stays. I was doing pick up raids with TSM.

Last edited:
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
The doctors may start using fish skin on my wounds to get it to heal faster. I had 7 different infections in my wound which is half inch deep still Power has been restored to Pakistan and my developer has finished some of the corrections on my UI. Kilsin is an Aussie and they are a rough around the edges. He could h have said oi every five words on the podcast.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users