Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Movie studios show clips all of the time of something that existed at one time in the movie and then cut it from the release trailer. After 90 days you are not entitled to a refund from intrepid of visionary realms. It's not worth it to try to sue the guy because he is just an employee, not the owner. He can be removed at any time. You realize his husband can't testify against him under California law. I am not saying that Steven is a bad guy, a very keen sly fox. I like him.
Welcome back, chum. You were missed.

miss GIF

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Minus is talking all about it on his podcast and holy shit his listener numbers are through the roof and it keeps crashing the server.

Craziest thing I've ever seen

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Minus is talking all about it on his podcast and holy shit his listener numbers are through the roof and it keeps crashing the server.

Craziest thing I've ever seen
When one person listens it has to load their whole playlist and everyone who listens to those’s playlist and so on. It’s a shitload of data.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Okay wasn't expecting a link or proof to be honest

Carry on, sirs

and take it easy on the Brad mads, they get.you nowhere fast

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Okay wasn't expecting a link or proof to be honest

Carry on, sirs

and take it easy on the Brad mads, they get.you nowhere fast
"Doing so requires some thought into replayability since our data shows that we tend to lose players part way through our 24-hour monthly sessions. This is largely due to limited content availability. As such, we are introducing a new play mode to our testers. The goal of the play mode is to offer a form of progression that is engaging enough to keep people playing, while content is being built and added. This play mode is not a replacement for the full Pantheon, but instead offers a way to consume existing content in smaller doses while more gets added. We will share the details of this mode of play once the Pre-Alpha testers get in to try it out and offer feedback in September. This endeavor has taken about 5% of our overall efforts while the remaining 95% have been focused on building content."

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Okay so this is for during testing from the sounds of it

But how are they playing something when there's "no game"? Didn't Zaide prove otherwise?

Groove

Trakanon Raider
It's a trollish extrapolation from https://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/_2023/july/

24/7 servers and saving your characters data = last gasp?

To be fair, I don't know the nitty-gritty of it nor follow Pantheon closely. I know it's apples and oranges, but after watching the MnM team showing us development live every week it's underwhelming to read about Pantheon updates: *6 variations of the new in house Spider completed*. Again, apples and oranges, but it's been a decade fellas.

• 2Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah all these mental gymnastics to drum up hate for the little game

Just makes me wonder how many of these guys were in that parking lot or close to someone who was on that fateful day

Or working for competitors, or who the hell even knows

Almost all of them are buying every Blizztard game despite thinking they are based

• 1Picard

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
mental gymnastics to drum up hate
Ain’t no one putting any effort into hating this flaming sack of chewed anuses, doesn’t need it. Hating this used ass wipe pile of piss poor vapourware is easy. It’s why I hate on it, I am fucking lazy.

zach galifianakis fall GIF by BasketsFX

• 1Like
  • 1Worf