Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have more faith that this thread will never get to 300 pages (despite it being well over 300) than I do of Sox ever stepping up and putting out some content.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I agreed to do chris podcast, Nirgon. Wheres he at? we can have a threesome chris, DT, and me on a podcast.

Why no Zaide? I was the only dude giving you any credit here and you hung me out to dry

Will you reconsider? I'll get on there with ya if permitted

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I will do zaide podcast but hes afraid of backlash from the remaining developers. IT MAY BE 2800 PAGES BUT 90% OF THEM IS DUMBSHITFALLEN VIDEO.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have more faith that this thread will never get to 300 pages (despite it being well over 300) than I do of Sox ever stepping up and putting out some content.
I wont lie. He trolled me into checking to see if LLR increased the post per page count. Alas, my hopes were dashed and I just wanted to beat him for the crime.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Too bad Kilsin ran his mouth about pantheon after they let him go, He might have been able to replace to Jason after he died. Kilsin had the same job as Lyman Tuttle.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Should just center the discussion around P99 - I think you'll have them all covered in spades, there.

I think the general audience of questers would get predictably bored about people fighting over raid mobs well past the classic timeline. Nothing new there.

Sox, on the other hand, is one of the finest specimens I've encountered in my travels. None like him. One of God's own prototypes. Never considered for mass production etc.

• 1Like