Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Narc is a one true gangster; he just pimped slap asmon in a discussion. i used to like his content but he is getting too aggressive with other content creators. Editing his videos to argue with a content creator. He got copyright struck once for that shit. This is why I dont do podcasts now. I can control my content in a cartoon. . Dont get him started on Pantheon.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
From what I understand, Unity is still not as expensive as using Unreal - even at that price. Never mind that its just to encourage you to get the bigger base package. Im all for the small man - but if the above points are true 100% - then fuck all these fag developers. Actually, it doesnt matter what Unity does. Fuck these fag developers.
That's under the best case scenario and assuming that unity can actually handle all these different scenarios correctly. However, I highly doubt they have a system in place that can do all they claim in a way that is accurate. They also refuse to give information as to how they're going to get these numbers to the developers so whatever they say the installation numbers are is only backed up by a "trust me bro" proof.

Edit: and the best one being their attempt to reserve the legal right to retroactively apply this change. That's way worse than whatever animus you have against some developers.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Narc is a one true gangster, he just pimped slap asmon in a discussion. i used to like his contentbut he is getting to to agrressive with other content creators. . Dont get him started on Pantheon.
There's an ashes of creation thread, you mongoloid.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Narc has gotten right down evil going after all of these content creators who don't like AOC. I heard he left his own discord recently. Yes, I know this is not an Ashes thread but i want to bring out the nastieness of what content creating has become. Kira TV did a video the guy who created Ultimate Online and the lawsuit concerning its spin off. i saw so many comparisons with the current projects. I guess If i wanted continuous work I guess I could report on the comedy of errors that these developers face daily. I have a heart. Eventally someone would try to get even. I am not perfect.

As far as unity is concerned it would be easy to track the downloads. A bunch of content creators have embedded a tiny url in the code that is a tracking cookie that stays on your browser and most people don't know it is there to remove it. The tiny url is the Ashes referrel code when you sign up for the game and it tracks your purchases. Did nt Pantheon try a refeerral link too but AOC would give you 15% incentive (cash or credit) on every subscriber you sign up for the game and their purchases.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Narc has gotten right down evil going after all of these content creators who don't like AOC. I heard he left his own discord recently. Yes, I know this is not an Ashes thread but i want to bring out the nastieness of what content creating has become. Kira TV did a video the guy who created Ultimate Online and the lawsuit concerning its spin off. i saw so many comparisons with the current projects. I guess If i wanted continuous work I guess I could report on the comedy of errors that these developers face daily. I have a heart. Eventally someone would try to get even.

As far as unity is concerned it would be easy to track the downloads. A bunch of content creators have embedded a tiny url in the code that is a tracking cookie that stays on your browser and most people don't know it is there to remove it. The tiny url is the Ashes referrel code when you sign up for the game and it tracks your purchases.

Once again nothing to do with Pantheon in any way shape or form.

:emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You are correct booze, not directly, but soon. I have to give credit where credit is due. Pantheon could have sold cosmetics like Steven did to pay for their large staff. As a result, they have to suffer silently as a result because they dont have any money to hire more staff. Steven raised over $50 million dollars thru his cosmetic sales which covered his initial investment into Ashes. Pantheon people are smart too for not taking a chance like Steven did with other people's money. MMOs are no longer a guaranteed bankable product.

Personally, I think at this point VR either needs to switch to UE5 and lose Kyle or cancel the project. i know a lot of people are up in arms about how long this is going to take and wheres my money attitude. Pantheon needs a clean break. It is the product of our times. Kyle specialized in Unity development and modding. There has never been a successful unity developed MMO. VR has Steve Clover to fall back on if Kyle leaves. If the game is fully funded, it should not matter if they have to do another restart. Get it right.

It would be stupid to change to anything but UE5 at this point. Unity performance will suffer if you start adding different file types to the code. The game will jerk back and forth as it plays. This is why the files need to be uniform in degign. Bite the bullet and make the change. People will understand this time. I would welcome the change as an investor. I think VR is scared of a class action lawsuit.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Narc is a one true gangster; he just pimped slap asmon in a discussion. i used to like his content but he is getting too aggressive with other content creators. Editing his videos to argue with a content creator. He got copyright struck once for that shit. This is why I dont do podcasts now. I can control my content in a cartoon. . Dont get him started on Pantheon.

You don't do podcasts because you're incapable of ever doing a podcast. Pretending like you have some valid reason or you used to do podcasts is complete bullshit.

You're a fraud and a coward, nothing more

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Dick from what I understand they are going to set a start date for the tracking code to be placed in the key. it only works on fresh installs but if people delete their game and reinstall it after the date then it counts. I am sure the contract will be written in a tight and enforceable format under Unity's terms and service. Devs have no power to argue with Unity or they can leave.

I signed up for my iPhone 15 today to watch Pantheon old videos and work on another 32 episodes featuring SandSmp in hopes of being discovered by the Vt algorithm. Bye for now. One more thing. Please Lighting Lord please ban me from the forum so that I dont have to argue with you jackals anymore. I am 100% sure and this is the only way to find true peace.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dick from what I understand they are going to set a start date for the tracking code to be placed in the key. it only works on fresh installs but if people delete their game and reinstall it after the date then it counts. I am sure the contract will be written in a tight and enforceable format under Unity's terms and service. Devs have no power to argue with Unity or they can leave.

I signed up for my iPhone 15 today to watch Pantheon old videos and work on another 32 episodes featuring SandSmp in hopes of being discovered by the Vt algorithm. Bye for now. One more thing. Please Lighting Lord please ban me from the forum so that I dont have to argue with you jackals anymore. I am 100% sure and this is the only way to find true peace.
Yea Dick. Stop being a weasel and read between the lines!

Grats on the iPhone 15. Im sure the government assistance paying for it didnt need to go to anyone more deserving. Happy Thoughts, right Nirgon Nirgon ? :wompwomp:

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule , just tagging you cause I dont think the bot knows how to tag? Im not sure.

• 4Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Please Lighting Lord please ban me from the forum so that I dont have to argue with you jackals anymore. I am 100% sure and this is the only way to find true peace.
Does this mean you're not going to finish working on the podcast subforum??

• 6Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Your 33 videos with no target audience will definitely send your channel into the stratosphere. Right into the fucking forcefield.

YouTube doesn't suddenly pick channels up at 33 videos. That's just another wrong thing in a lifetime of wrong things

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
:(

7z9xcj.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users