Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol wtf they changed to WoW style graphics? I can see why even Bazgrim jumped ship.

It's down to M&M and VG emu I guess.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol wtf they changed to WoW style graphics? I can see why even Bazgrim jumped ship.

It's down to M&M and VG emu I guess.
You know its gotten bad when your Mr.Sox and your biggest soyboy fan have lost all hope.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
When you compare the crab pot mentality of the people here vs the comments sections on the videos...

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
When you compare the crab pot mentality of the people here vs the comments sections on the videos...
What the unholy rat fuck are you talking about with this crap pot mentality shit? Do you even know what that means? Do you know what "vapour ware" means?

Actually the new graphics are an improvement, shit looks like a rejected mmo from 2013 instead of 2003.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
What the unholy rat fuck are you talking about with this crap pot mentality shit? Do you even know what that means? Do you know what "vapour ware" means?

Actually the new graphics are an improvement, shit looks like a rejected mmo from 2013 instead of 2003.

Come on, Bro. YouTube comments is where the REAL SHIT happens

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

This thread is the definition of crab pot mentality.

The non existent game just got a graphics update.

I'll be watching everything unfold from here.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This thread is the definition of crab pot mentality.

The non existent game just got a graphics update.

I'll be watching everything unfold from here.

Over a decade from Pre-alpha to pre-aloha.... but it's totally the real deal. They even added new pictures omg.

Your LARP is old.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Over a decade from Pre-alpha to pre-aloha.... but it's totally the real deal. They even added new pictures omg.

Your LARP is old.

You count years of begging for money as development time.

Your Bradmads are showing.

Your anti woke LARP while buying almost everything Blizzard tho, how's that going?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Your anti woke LARP while buying almost everything Blizzard tho, how's that going?

Poor return on investment, but at least there is return on investment.

taylor swift suck it GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm sure they will do something woke eventually and you can taser the shit out of me for all this

Just be patient, the lols will be worth it