<Trapped in Randomonia>
get

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon supporters rallying behind their cause.

• 2Picard
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Does the webpage want to see the Rowan admitting that pantheon was never coming months before all of this drama by catching him a lie. I know there is a high ranking member in this community who is tied with their development staff

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I honestly believe those content creators who made it to the top of zone knew all along what VR plan to do. For example a dragon in a newbie seem weird to you? If you follow all of the developement streams it is apparent to me that they planned to do this all of the time.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What even is a “high ranking member” of this forum? We have one site owner then a bunch of dumbfuck boomer gamers and that’s it.

Your AI sentence structure seems to be degrading over time.

• 2Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Does the webpage want to see the Rowan admitting that pantheon was never coming months before all of this drama by catching him a lie. I know there is a high ranking member in this community who is tied with their development staff

You mentioned this several times, and pussied out every single time.

Go fuck yourself

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
What even is a “high ranking member” of this forum? We have one site owner then a bunch of dumbfuck boomer gamers and that’s it.
Pretty sure there's a few Grand Wizards on here at least.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pantheon Team when anyone points out the game is 10 years late:

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
You mentioned this several times, and pussied out every single time.

Go fuck yourself
As a high ranking forum member , disregard Ambiturner. He has a semi-tragic case of severe Alzheimer’s, the angry type.

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Your AI sentence structure seems to be degrading over time.

Listen here #379, that is no way to talk about the 378 people ranked above you. As #112 I'm revoking your ping pong table privileges for an entire month.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Zapatta Zapatta would you care to defend yourself against these insidious accusations?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have been sitting here in my hospital bed realizing my true destiny.iam a $%÷@ and I was meant for podcasting like Joe. I had decided that interviewing celebrities is my goal I decided on Carl Weather's as my first guest for my podcasr.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user