<Prior Amod>
Baseball Fail GIF

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It still amazes me how friends of the owner of pantheon plus which is minus. Don't have a clue on what's going on with pantheon rise of the Fallen development..

Do you know you're a contender for AssHat of the year? Please answer this. If you're a not self-aware retard we should likely remove you from the contest. Not saying we're going to, but it would be good to know one way or another.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I don'tcare to be honest. I measure my life with coffee spoons. Drama seems to follow me everywhere I go. Its funny how you snaKes can live together in a tank and get along until it's time to eat.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don'tcare to be honest. I measure my life with coffee spoons. Drama seems to follow me everywhere I go. Its funny how you snaKes can live together in a tank and get along until it's time to eat.
Coffee spoons? What..?

I'm imagining you not washing your spoons and having thousands of them like a hoarder.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don'tcare to be honest. I measure my life with coffee spoons. Drama seems to follow me everywhere I go. It’s orfunny how you snaKes can live together in a tank and get along until it's time to eat.

for this being one of the last places you have yet to be banned from you would think you’d tone down the crazy

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Drama follows you everywhere huh? Must be everyone else, can't possibly be you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
So when does this thread get shuffled off to the Shaw?
This thread IS the shaw. Having to use a Ouija board, dousing rod, and tarot deck to divine the true meaning behind every Mr. Sox post is our collective punishment for...something?

• 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 user