Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just like I said I would play this game, I said the goal posts would move and there would be wild reaching and flailing.

Merry Christmas and happy Bradmads.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The folks in alpha should start a podcast

Without sea monster and Pocoyo shit, ya.

Seriously, I know you're all just trolling really hard and 2023 has been an amazing year for this thread.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just like I said I would play this game, I said the goal posts would move and there would be wild reaching and flailing.

Merry Christmas and happy Bradmads.
No fair enough, they appear to have persistent servers now.

You need to admit being wrong on them having more than one zone though.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Without sea monster and Pocoyo shit, ya.

Seriously, I know you're all just trolling really hard and 2023 has been an amazing year for this thread.
The aborted 724 project and one playable zone is pretty impressive work.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Yeah they still have the zone geometry for the others and will flip them over to the new art style

Sux you dont get to fuzzy troll the extraction mode anymore, from your standpoint I would agree there

We did see shaman was real OP for pvp from it, so that was nice

DickTrickle

They probably don't even have the code/mechanism in place for connecting zones together yet. Have they ever showed zoning in any form? I bet that's the big reason why they don't have more than one playable zone for this, especially since that would surely have to deal with their persistence layer which seems to suck.

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The fact you are able to log in means they do, I believe.

It kept my enchanter from Wednesday when i logged in on Friday and made the cleric. Quit reaching.

DickTrickle

The fact you are able to log in means they do, I believe.

It kept my enchanter from Wednesday when i logged in on Friday and made the cleric. Quit reaching.
I didn't say they don't have persistence. Obviously they do. And, for the record, I was never one of the people who thought everything was hard coded.

I'm saying they don't yet have the code or mechanism to transfer information from zone to zone, or to do it in a reliable fashion. Nothing they've shown so far indicates that they do.

That they have invisible zone walls it sounds like they haven't thought out the problem very well either. Are they thinking they'll be able to make it seamless at some point? If not, it would be really lame to not have some geographical barrier instead of an invisible wall. Or does the invisible wall just represent them not being done with the zone, which is also sad. And this is after being decently funded for at least a few years now? Come on dude.

Chris

Potato del Grande
They probably don't even have the code/mechanism in place for connecting zones together yet. Have they ever showed zoning in any form? I bet that's the big reason why they don't have more than one playable zone for this, especially since that would surely have to deal with their persistence layer which seems to suck.
Releasing a new MMO with zone lines is ridiculous, is that what they are doing? LMAO.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Look at those goal posts move

shawn-michaels-sandiaga.gif

I fucken.... told ye so 😎

• 2Moron
Reactions: 1 users

hats

Molten Core Raider
sidenote since you posted it: this candidate has tried and failed to run for indonesian presidency for like half of my life.. even longer than pantheon has been trying and failing to be a game

he’s running again a few months from now. in his debates, hes transformed into a alternate dimension caricaturized trump impression. as an expat its pretty hard to watch after ive known the real thing. maybe this is the one though

just thot u might like to kno

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Look at those goal posts move

shawn-michaels-sandiaga.gif

I fucken.... told ye so 😎
What goal posts did I move? Feel free to actually make a clear statement instead of your vague affirmations for this dumpster fire of a game.

The first hand accounts of this game seem to quite clearly back up the idea that little progress was made for the time invested, even if you only count the last 3-4 years.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
It's good, hard to tell who is the biggest classic MMO wimp here

This place really went down hill