Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nirgon want to get the discord fired up, ask how many races are from thronefast? The original design document says three not 9 +3. With additional race after thronfast and kingstreach. A bird race.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nirgon want to get the discord fired up, ask how many races in they for thronefast? The original design document says three. 3 for each continent. 3 continents with a rumored fourth one called icethaw. With additional race after thronfast and kingstreach. A bird race

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Besides only having one zone they only have one race humans. People are pledging to be races like dark myr think its gonna be in alpha.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
1703605803507.png

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
They still havent fixxed their perstince problem. Unity is a shit program. Watch they will switch to UE5 in six months.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Who ever does it i will give them an advance screening of the podcast. I will not dosappoint. I promise. Honestly its a fair question. They only delayed their issue with the network. Thats why rowan said the game is never coming out. He was talking the lag from the network-desync with varying file types. Remember the time thaT ben dean claim he was 140 frames per second when the stack came out
Bullshit.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I am trying to come up a creative name. What about fires of heaven or minus is gone, lets talk!
Yes, stealing the name of a forum that steals the name of a book would be wildly creative. You're on the right track!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users