Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The innate charisma is breathtaking. Sox is going to be the new movie trailer narrator guy.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have been playing video games since the early 80s. I was a nerd in high school and didnt really belong to a group but i knew everyone.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have been playing video games since the early 80s. I was a nerd in high school and didnt really belong to a group but i knew everyone.
One time when I was maybe 7 I was riding my bicycle down the hill and the front wheel hit a rock and turned sideways into my abdomen. My handlebar covers were already rubbed off so it was raw metal into my stomach and I was bleeding pretty bad. My neighbor came by with a box of carrots and gave them to me for my family. She did not acknowledge my profusive crying or blood on my shirt and hands.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
You guys will like my co host for the podcast. His nickname is premo. He is into death metal music, comics, and video games. He is a very cool guy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
One time when I was maybe 7 I was riding my bicycle down the hill and the front wheel hit a rock and turned sideways into my abdomen. My handlebar covers were already rubbed off so it was raw metal into my stomach and I was bleeding pretty bad. My neighbor came by with a box of carrots and gave them to me for my family. She did not acknowledge my profusive crying or blood on my shirt and hands.

Incredible podcast, Sir. Mr. Sox Mr. Sox you gotta step up your game. Furor's Pantheon podcasts are straight fire 🔥

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
What comes first, second playable Pantheon zone or Sox goes more than 2 minutes?

Last edited: