Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Baz minus and cohh are gone from the line up. Now batting clean up when it counts, Mr Soxx. I enjoyed making the short video. I am looking forward to getting home and my prosethic foot fitting soon.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
All the proceeds from the podcast minus the operating expenses will be donated to charities.
Booze i respect your commitment to foh but pls dont spead false rumors. Obviously you dont know how restraining orders work. I am half way across the country in a wheelchair. They unbanned my account and discord access. So we are good. I will be fair on my show. You fucked up I will call you out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
All the proceeds from the podcast minus the operating expenses will be donated to charities.
Booze i respect your commitment to foh but pls dont spead false rumors. Obviously you dont know how restraining orders work. I am half way across the country in a wheelchair. They unbanned my account and discord access. So we are good. I will be fair on my show. You fucked up I will call you out.

Restraining orders prohibit any communication to the other party.

You're fucking stupid

Chris

Potato del Grande
My wife has TikTok so I got the link, I struggled to explain this to her.

He wants Joppa to say how many races will be in the game.
Also don't know if anyone can actually watch the link, but he says it's part of the Soxxcast so the podcast exists in an abbreviated way with a 50s video, just like Pantheon exists in an abbreviated way with 1 zone twenty people can be in.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
A little tip for you Mr. Sox Mr. Sox .

If your "podcast" consists of just asking a single person a single question, it might help if you indicate that in some way/shape/form. Maybe put his name or at least pantheon in the title. Otherwise, what are the fucking odds he's just going to come across that randomly on Tiktok?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We don't have time to sift through ALL THOSE VIDEOS
There’s two you retard - I’m asking for a direct link so I can post the vid here without all of us having to put Chinese spyware on our phone.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
get

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Mr. Sox Mr. Sox you're gonna owe me when your views go straight into the stratosphere of triple digits due to my very prestigious clout

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users