Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Italy is old world valves. The romans at one time owned the whole world. Stand for something fall for anything.

Everything about this post here is beautiful. It's like a special mix of stupidity, arrogance, and autism blended into a nice smoothie. I love it.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everything about this post here is beautiful. It's like a special mix of stupidity, arrogance, and autism blended into a nice smoothie. I love it.
1705152580951.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Who else on these forums has been playing mmos for 20 years!!

This is the wrong site for this, most of us just started a few days ago.

Do I have to click on food to eat it?

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
She is beautiful and a princess. jer name is Princess Mer-Okrasan. This is what Dark Myr should have looked like. I will sell it to you VR for 2 million dollars for my intellectual property rights.

Last edited:
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She is beautiful and a princess. jer name is Princess Mer-Okrasan. This is what Dark Myr should have looked like. I will sell it to you VR for 2 million dollars for my intellectual property rights.

You had me at intellectual.

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
You should join the vr team as a volunteer and contribute Sox.

be the change you want to see in the world

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am more of a concept man. As far of talent I can't draw or animate but I can see the image in my head, it's a process bringing it to life. A million of decisions to be made which is the right one. If I had 300 employees working for me I would make some good shit. I wish I could win the lottery I would be unstoppable.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

That’s a steal, who do I write my check to?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I will admit I went a little overboard on his daughter, but he was throwing blood and pissing Guinness Stout colored urine. She told 65,000 dollars from a previous land sell and didnt tell Medicaid about it. She took the chat log and show it to the nursing home. I got kicked out as a result. He referred to his daughter as a lying snake and kept him there in the nursing home against his willing. She took all of his important papers and for 2 years refused to see him as the POA.
Sox you did the right thing. His daughter sounded like a nasty dumb bitch. I bet she doesn’t even know he’s dead.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Everyone knows I suffer from Aspergers syndrome like Elon Musk and Tom Hanks. Personally, TBH, I think it's more of a gift. I also believe that's how society evolved from the caveman days because different personalities among people. Its the differences that define us as a race of people. I have been researching this syndrome for my personal use and a common thread is people with Aspergers are very empathic individuals. Now there is a sliding scale with how much it affects them, and early intervention is the key. A lot of them don't brace this syndrome as a true gift, they look at it has a curse and an embarrassment, it's easy to spot the early diagnosis. Spin a train wheel in front of them they will stay focus on it as it spins or take them swimming and watch them hold their breath as they are in the water. Their focus seems one directional.

So, what is my point of this topic. Ever since I was a kid, I would get these strange feelings about things. In the case of my friend's situation, I tried to get him help and make peace with his family not knowing he was going to pass away two weeks later. It was extremely weird. He referred to her as a lying snake. She took his money from a land sale(65K) and placed it in a separate account not telling Medicaid when he got admitted to the nursing home. Why don't you tell your husband to go to work. Then she took all of the guy's identification documents and even his walking cane. James suffered a stroke two years ago and place him a nursing home at the beginning of Covid. God don't like Ugly. She accused me of going thru the man's belongings trying to assume his identity. I let James talk to the bank and the attorney about getting the Power of attorney changed so he could go back home. The state would have gotten him a new POA, she tried to cripple him financially nut keeping his bank low and let SSA pay his bills. He was going to get a full-time nurse and start his therapy back up. James was a former powerlifter and i know he would relearn muscle memory again. One of his son's wives was a RN. Medicaid sent him a notice they were filling a lien against his estate. She probably rent out his house, gave his truck away, and took his dog to his son's house to live with him. Ultimately it was James's decision. I gave him my word and my word is my bond.

Covid really fucked up the health care industry. A lot of doctors and nurses got scared and quit. I think doctors and nurses should get free debt relief from their student loans. Nursing homes are scamming for anyone at this point. The nursing home I was in, kept bouncing checks to their employees.

Only if the world cared a little more, quality of life would be much better.

I am sitting here listening to this song,

Last edited:
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Everyone knows I suffer from Aspergers syndrome like Elon Musk and Tom Hanks.
And also like thousands upon thousands of no life losers who think they're something more than they are.

Also, two weeks from death but your friend would have started powerlifting again if only he went home. Sounds likely.

• 1Solidarity