Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Don't you disgrace Con Air by putting yourself near it. It is a national treasure and you are a lump of meat.

Really bothers you that much?

He's fine when he engages (though he usually just says crazy shit repeatedly and moves on) but when he treats the thread like his personal diary then, yeah, he needs to fuck off to his rickshaw thread. He nears tad10 territory at times.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Mr Sox is from foh in 2055 when pantheon is actually out and we are all in nursing homes using voice to text and our minds utterly gone. This thread is ahead of its time.

can’t wait till we’re all there. I applaud soxs bravery for coming back in time to warn us about the future.

Only question remains which present member is Mr Sox the future version of?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Mr Sox is from foh in 2055 when pantheon is actually out and we are all in nursing homes using voice to text and our minds utterly gone. This thread is ahead of its time.

can’t wait till we’re all there. I applaud soxs bravery for coming back in time to warn us about the future.

Only Mr Sox could recognize himself....

DickTrickle

That should be obvious, no? Mr. Sox from the future is present day Nirgon.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Honestly, Looper was fucking stupid. But I still like to watch it from time to time when I see it. Nirgon was supposed to kill himself, but he was too busy defending Pantheon.
Ns05.gif

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I am not banned from Pantheon. They sent me a game key and a link to the Official Pantheon discord. On the website forums I have been permanently suspended with 1000 friends for comments i made about their tax history. I stand defiant and i refuse to take their invitations. Chris Rowan still follows me on Twitter. After all I am a rogan and my name brings credibility to what people think about their game. I am also a veteran of MMOs-20+ years. I really don't need the money back nor the grief. It's obvious to me at this point Pantheon needs a lot of help and someone needs to take the project out back behind the barn for a good mercy killing. The content creators they have shilling for them right now are all wanting jobs like des does with VR. I am glad Bazgrim was smart enough to walk away. It's also obvious to me if they had pulled off this join us in pre-alpha alpha testers, they would be in court now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

After all I am a rogan and my name brings credibility to what people think about their game.
I definitely see why people sometimes think you are just a troll.

"I am a Rogan!" (No, not related to any you would know, but still)

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I am not banned from Pantheon. They sent me a game key and a link to the Official Pantheon discord. On the website forums I have been permanently suspended with 1000 friends for comments i made about their tax history. I stand defiant and i refuse to take their invitations. Chris Rowan still follows me on Twitter. I really don't need the money or the grief.

You're on welfare, have been abandoned by your family, got kicked out of a nursing home for being too fucking stupid, and can't even record a podcast after years of trying and think a minute long Tiktok where you ask someone who will never see the video some stupid bullshit nobody gives a fuck about somehow counts.

You desperately need the money

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users