Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
My yearly check-in to see if pantheon rocks yet or is still in the prelude to rockin'

_1ada21fc-6d25-4aaf-a25d-c8c3c54d7202.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I entered world from character select. That's going into a zone. See you in future play tests.
Congratulations Pantheon on it's second zone, "Log In", it's second zone, "Character Select", and it's fourth zone, "Loading screen".

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Just when I thought you were turning over a new leaf.

Play test coming soon with server choice for bros to get down together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nirgon you really believe that dont you? My short podcast exposed one of VR secrets they dont want you to know but joppa answered the question in a round about way.

• 1Mother of God

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nirgon you really believe that dont you? My short podcast exposed one of VR secrets they dont want you to know but joppa answered the question in a round about way.
I think that was my favourite episode of your podcast.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>

Pantheon might be fake and gay but it’s more real than your Pod cast.

P.S. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pantheon is like an autistic 40 year old in moms basement who needs to mow the lawn, so he takes a shower and loads the dishwasher and takes another shower and puts the trashcans out and runs the dishwasher and takes another shower. Look at how hard he's working and all these chores getting done! Except the grass isn't cut and he's probably just jerking off in the shower. Just swap mowing lawn with finishing content and shower with artwork.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
"So uhh uhh uhh how many classes again?"

That was some powerful shit, AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT JOPPA ONLY SORTA MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT RACES AT SOME POINT BECAUSE HE WAS FEELING THE FUCKING HEAT

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Pantheon is a 1980s arcade machine you pump money into it and eventually the power goes off. It's fun while you played but at the end of the day you are left with good memories and nothing tangible to show for it. What a mind fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1RAGE

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Tiktok short mumbling = a podcast

We see a low bar around these parts man

Lighten up, you've been around too much end game nursing home

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Where your short-term mumbling soxx cast @? I thought so, like yoour observation I played pantheon. It takes time to create a masterpiece.

Untitled finak abby.png

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Where's mine? I didn't spend months promising one. Sorry if you haven't been able to play Pantheon....

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Where your short-term mumbling soxx cast @? I thought so, like yoour observation I played pantheon. It takes time to create a masterpiece.

View attachment 511252

Can't speak for anyone else, but,
If you're not some autistic gimp with no self-discipline it's actually not terribly difficult to just do the things you say you'll do.