Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
now all of your FOH fan bois get your crayons out and go to town on this new activity for you cause your game is weak sauce.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Ready for some real truth about EQ Zaide. Invite me to your podcast. No one is more entertaining than me with my EQ stories. I will set EQ on its ass and I want to promote my new book , Running at Halfing speed. Stop ducking me.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Y'all gonna post on an EQ board and attack someone for doing it big on MMO? Lmao

Oh wait, just Mr Sox. Nvm, carry on with your rants and Pocoyo pirates sir 💰📈

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Zaide, everything is fun in the beginning. I have to admit you have done more for Pantheon than Bazgrim and the gang could have ever done. You lend some credibility to the project with your MMO experience. These other content creators have no clue about what makes a good game, but it was a "sponsored" system. I don't see Joppa giving me the keys to the kingdom. But life is a many flicked things. I like to refer to it as screenshots on a string. you can look forward and backward but never in the moment.

Here is a thought exp for you say you went down the street with your brother to the ATM to get some money. In the process, your neighbor sees you have some mail, and he takes it to your door when you are not home. His girlfriend wants to help you and to be your paid nurse, so she brings you a desert, a cannolo, later on you see the fruits of their labor but you think it was our brother doing until your neighbor lets you know it was him that did it. Do you call the police on him? and have him arrested for B/E? Nothing was taken that you know of... Weight in pls.

I understand the fact you want to be nice and want to get along. But you suspected something similar before, but you could not prove it. I could easily walk in on him. I would have been very awkward.

Last edited:

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jesus Christ. I think you go on the Ignore list now with the Banana Guy and other stupid people. It's just fucking word spam now and adding nothing to anything.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I email the landlord to change my locks and ate the fuck out of the cannoli. Problem solved. The reason why is you have to respect people's bounties. Aaazraeal I don't give a fuck what you think. My associates would have dumped him in the Missouri.

It was to teach people a life lesson. Don't fuck with the Soxx.

Maybe I should let the forum go back to the old way.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Rali

Trakanon Raider
I email the landlord to change my locks and ate the fuck out of the cannoli. Problem solved. The reason why is you have to respect people's bounties. Aaazraeal I don't give a fuck what you think. My associates would have dumped him in the Missouri.

It was to teach people a life lesson. Don't fuck with the Soxx.

Maybe I should let the forum go back to the old way.

Shut the fuck up you bumbling spunk trumpet. Literally every post you make is absolute drivel and is worthless to this thread.

No one gives a flying fuck about the fantasises in your head with JEJ and the rest of your star studded cast. Literally no one.

Your posts are worthless
You are worthless

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lmao yeah dude especially after Quarm all the butthurt socially stunted emu boomers were really sad.

Some how I casually play EverQuest these days without going berserk about people having more time than me and making constant demands of the staff.

Hey, here's a fun fact. Did you know it was bannable to try to defraud CSR via petitions on live when I played? So was filing excessive numbers of petitions, especially ones that were found to not be actionable. Sending excessive tells or demands to CSR as well. Why isn't that a more common theme on the EQ emulators.... (follow the trust fund babies). Ive never lied in a petition in my life, and have been threatened with bans for telling the truth. Don't ya just love people...

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nirgon SOE was a lot meaner back in the day. There is too much competition for your dollars today. A banned account does not pay the light bill. Remember the Storm Hammer server and all that drama with Adetia, TR GL, wanting her crusts cut off her sandwiches before she took a bite? I will admit that the game is coming along much faster with Pantheon now. Unfortunately, it's been ten years and they have been lapped at this time a million times. Zaide why do you ask Joppa if they have taken care of their tax situation with the California FTB yet?

what do fat girls and motorcycles have in common? both are fun to ride until someone sees you on one.

Last edited:

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Not banning these people leads to retarded raid scenes and game play that are extremely anti fun/competition. You lose more than you gain by not weeding these rejects or out or simply ignoring them and telling them the reasons for it very plainly.

Zaide is 99.9% no bullshit, we all get sucked into stuff. Outside of one quick blurb about classes which we counted as a "podcast promise" being fulfilled by you for encouragements sake, id say you're the opposite.

I'm not saying that to talk shit either. You have people that for whatever reason want you to do an actual podcast about all these things you claim about Verant, Daybreak and VR.... yet you will not deliver pretty much anything. That's why people are getting close to actually putting you on ignore, it was funny for a while and all but.... it is a waste of time.