Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The final pirate of the Sailors and Sea MOnsters crew. Her name is Matity, Maty or Titity for short. She's an Aussie. Whew.

View attachment 516094

Yeah cartoon avatar aimed a children named titty.. Totally not a pedophile.

Donald Trump Ugh GIF by Election 2016

Really should ban this guy before he does something that gets us all on another list.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Sorry for the spelling error. It corrected. I want to give all the female pirates short rememberable names.

Melitila the Honey, Aussie Pirate, Sailors and Sea Monsters Cartoon, Favorite saying: Aww! Crickey! Good day Shipmate! Carries a boomerang.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Sorry for the spelling error. It corrected. I want to give all the female pirates short rememberable names.
Yeah, changing Titity to Melilli is clearly just a spelling error, you fucking pedophile. Maybe stop thinking about how you want to fuck children and Brad McQuaid yourself.

• 3Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Weasel, want me to tell Headboss you want to buy some more butt plugs. He wholesales them and you can give them out as Christmas presents to the guild.

Btw Sodomy is normally the charge that Chimos are charged with when they are arrested. It's illegal in 38/50 states.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thought it would be fun to interview you, didn't have the time to set up stuff to anonymise myself. That's it lol. Didn't spend a year talking about it.

I obviously pissed you off since you don't normally directly respond to people, so you know there's truth to what I posted.

Do the podcast.
Wow Chris did you seriously back out of this like a backstabbing Judas weasel?

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Weaseling out? Don't back down now Chris. Sox won't. He's a pit fighter. An abyss fighter, if you will.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, changing Titity to Melilli is clearly just a spelling error, you fucking pedophile. Maybe stop thinking about how you want to fuck children and Brad McQuaid yourself.
I love how this thread is just turning into a dunk fest on Sox :trump:

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users