Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
mom fail GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Nice podcast Zaide, I enjoyed your interview with Jimmy Neutron tonight.

I would like to ask you a question, if these zones are slow to populate, the players will outpace the development and the game release they will blow through the content, and game exploration will die because there is nothing left the accomplish or find. My interview would be much harder hitting. I don't ask softball questions.

Zaide is only there for the ability to RMT to the rich and new players. He won't last long based on his history. Sorry to say.

Eq can't keep players what makes you think Pantheon can? Seriously MMOs are dead as fuck. Expect Darkpaw Games to shit a brick on them. He never mentions Brad anymore.

R.jpg

Last edited:

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
JOPPA answered the question I asked him. I didn't want to ask him a shit ton of questions to be fair to everyone else. I didn't add any logo or video references in case they got mad and tried to CR strike me. If it is something I like or want to do, I will spend the money. I showed my face and voice on stream what about you weasels? I am not scared.
They sure are a bunch of weasels aren’t they Sox.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I hope you will be all right Alex. I know you still have a court date with Bobby. I believe you about the state witness. Someone sends me a copy of the famous photo of the girl in the chair Spead Eagle. The one about the Victoria's Secret model exactions at Blizz Con. Be careful that Bobby doesnt put a hit out on you and sends Holly Long Dale, a 125 rogue, with some piano wire. I have always believed in you Alex.

But part of me remembers Jose Canseco's fiasco, "Juiced." Jose turned weasel.

I want to see a Zaide podcast with Alex. Epic proportions, Zaide notices no neon background podcast.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Let me guess. The fanboys are orgasming over the animations. Will now check if true.

I rather have good animations than some over the top graphic. But Pantheon got both of them on the bad side it seems.

Edit: LOL zero comments so far.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was just watching Aeris, Tifa and Yuffie do idle animations in a lift in FF7. Then I saw this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user