Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Yes, especially Kevin Eastman. Very cool guy. Here's your chance at redemption Chris. You in? Henry Winkler seemed kind of busy, but he loves KC. I feel Mathew Lillard would also. I told Donny Most. A pirate dad joke. What did the pirate pay for his earring? A Buc-a Near.

Last edited:
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes, especially Kevin Eastman. Very cool guy. Here's your chance at redemption Chris. You in? Henry Winkler seemed kind of busy, but he loves KC. I feel Mathew Lillard would also. I told Donny Most. A pirate dad joke. What did the pirate pay for his earring? A Buc-a Near.
I'm kind of busy working on War Within at the moment.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Pantheon devs otw to release beta

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Dude, come on....you can't cite Zappa!

Frank_Zappa_Weasels_Ripped_My_Flesh.jpg

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I met Kevin Eastman today and bought him pizza. He loved my turtle. Sid Croft loved the designs too. Kevin Eastman and his wife were very appreciative and hungry. The line was long for food. i waited an hour in my wheelchair and was whisked to the front because of it. It was a noble gesture. They offered several items from his table with a free autograph. I told him that I wanted to thank him for 40 years of entertainment with TMNT and we were good. I asked him if he loves pizza, he said look at my belly. Cheese is cool.
What is his wife's name?

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I was told he just got married by my friend Jimmy who has not changed in 35 years. He instantly recognized my face. He could not remember my name but he never forgets a face. Jimmy and Joe did a store signing at my store when I was a staff member for Comics Express. When Valiant's Ninjak came out.

• 1Like

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
you guys noticed my Joppa hat. it's the closest that Joppa will ever get to a convention to promote this stuff.

Chris, you have been exposed as a weasel so your word doesn't mean shit anymore. Don't be peanut butter and jellious. if you are butthurt, ask furor for a plug and hold down the button.

Last edited:
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
My health has been poor for 7 years. I have had staph and MRSA multiple times and they can't cure it. I am allergic to most antibiotics due to my kidney function with my diabetes but I move onward. Keith Richards and Billy Idol keep continuing to cheat death so what do the doctors know anyway?
I have died like 3 times in 7 years because heaven doesn't want me and hell aint ready for me yet.
Ready to do the podcast guys. Who wants to help?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
My health has been poor for 7 years. I have had staph and MRSA multiple times and they can't cure it. I am allergic to most antibiotics due to my kidney function with my diabetes but I move onward. Keith Richards and Billy Idol keep continuing to cheat death so what do the doctors know anyway?
I have died like 3 times in 7 years because heaven doesn't want me and hell aint ready for me yet.
Have you tried garlic and cinnamon in milk?

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

If you actually talked about MMO company dirty dealings etc, I would consider it after the proof of going to the Con pics

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
i was using turmeric until my doctor told me it was synthetic rat poison. but the way it has been over an hour, and I am not dead, yet another Chris' theory debunked.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users