Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You all notice I said pan instead pantheon. Pantheon would be a complete term.
Oh No Reaction GIF by Gatorade

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You all notice I said pan instead pantheon. Pantheon would be a complete term.
Lmao that’s a good one. You should start a podcast, you have the humor for it.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit. How stupid do you have to be.
Tree cutting fuckups are apparently a whole genre of videos on youtube.

It's downright shocking the number of people who prop ladders against a branch only to saw on the side that is connected to the tree and fall 20 feet as a result. I had a boss that used to chain watch compilation videos of home tree cutting and logging fuckups on youtube between naps.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
Where's zaide @ if you want props before he ouldpumps and dumps RMT in pantheon. He is a good source of information for the end game now since furor has gone in hiding. I wound like to see tigole start a pantheon guild .

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Where's zaide @ if you want props before he ouldpumps and dumps RMT in pantheon. He is a good source of information for the end game now since furor has gone in hiding. I wound like to see tigole start a pantheon guild .
You know what's really awesome about you blessing us with your postings?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
People are still interested in this game even after switching to Fortnite graphics?
People can't get enough of this game. It's all anyone in the gaming world talks about. In fact, their latest developer Q&A has... wait for it... almost THREE THOUSAND VIEWS AFTER TWO WEEKS! Absolutely unprecedented. At this rate, they're going to have to start up their own cloud hosting internal service to capitalize on the economies of scale all their thousands of servers will enable.

• 3Mother of God
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
People can't get enough of this game. It's all anyone in the gaming world talks about. In fact, their latest developer Q&A has... wait for it... almost THREE THOUSAND VIEWS AFTER TWO WEEKS! Absolutely unprecedented. At this rate, they're going to have to start up their own cloud hosting internal service to capitalize on the economies of scale all their thousands of servers will enable.

I was waiting years for this game because there are some devs from the original EQ working on it. I lost all faith after years of development and going towards cartoon graphics

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user