Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
One of the lessons I learned with Pantheon. they can be mad at me all they want but truth is truth. If people knew it was going to take this long to complete. Most people would have given up on the project a long time ago. It's nice to see them doing well with what they got so far but the game is a Dead Man Walking, do they have any interest in finishing the game? An end would mean the circle comes to a final point.

Everquest was built on one man's dream, but it took a community to understand it. There will never be another.

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
I have to admit that the Zaide cast is pretty good for supplemental information. I heard the next time Zaide is hoping to read the phone book for content. Let's admit that Tlps is a dumbed-down version of EQ. If there was any meat to the project Bazgrim would be promoting it as well as Minus because there is none. They followed it for 5 years where are they now as dinner is being served? I will never support this game until things have changed. I didn't sign up for this bait-and-switch bull shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
One of the lessons I learned with Pantheon. they can be mad at me all they want but truth is truth. If people knew it was going to take this long to complete. Most people would have given up on the project a long time ago. It's nice to see them doing well with what they got so far but the game is a Dead Man Walking, do they have any interest in finishing the game? An end would mean the circle comes to a final point.

Everquest was built on one man's dream, but it took a community to understand it. There will never be another.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
the cause isn't important enough to you to support
question asks GIF

Slip Fail GIF

• 1Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Maybe you don't like classic MMO as much as you thought you did. It's okay, we're cool with that.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

This really hit me the second time you said it

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure the 17th attempt at quitting the forum will be successful.
Where does he say quit? Just because you aren't an important enough poster to announce when you're taking a dump doesn't mean you need to go all weasel.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users