Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If I play there is no other group of people I'd want to roll with more than this community.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, that kinda sucked. It got a little better when they gave Bards that song that turned everyone's weapons into magic weapons, but still... it was bleh.
Yes it sucked, but you could overcome it through social interaction. It was memorable, and it was great once you had your GLS. Things like that were pretty great about EQ. I don't want another "fake night".

If this is a world we want to live in rather than just log into, immersion needs to be there. Immersion isn't always a beneficial thing.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think hearing Etchazz being a whiny bitch and a regular person having doubts about pre funding are completely different. Etchazz has shit up every other gaming thread forever bitching and moaning about going back to EQ roots. Now that pussy is whining that he needs to see finished product first.

That would be like hearing a guy bitch about the need for jet packs for decades and then when someone who wants to build a prototype asks for a MEASLY $45 donation to help fund the project...well I need a finished jet pack before I will support your ass. It's chickenshit to toot your own horn for so long and not have the balls to donate something.

ImmoralityTX_sl

shitlord
Right, so yea, my Eq trivia is rusty. So being under Sony, we still saw classic everquest. Having investors for your project is the opposite of dooming it.

Get Valve support. OMG AM SHATTING GOLD BECAUSE OF THAT IDEA. A mmorpg with valve backing. Even i would pre-order that.
So you essentially want a hat simulator MMO?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like Etchazz.. Definitely a little shocked by his stance here. He has the guy who made EQ and VG looking for help to make a successor and he's on the sideline:-(. I mean not even $10 for the awareness of the project?

So I've definitely turned a few people on in the last day to this project that didn't know..I even had someone PM me on mmorpg after I dropped a link in vanilla wow nostalgia thread heh...so word just needs to keep spreading. There are some ignorant uninformed posters too.. Some dev posting on site like mmorpg like others have reccommened would help.

If a kickstarter fails to get funding, can they relist it? What are the rules on that anyway?
Yes, they can relist it any time they want. Usually, though, a company goes through some serious introspection as to why it failed in the first place. They might even rebrand the thing and/or change its name. I don't think Pantheon will fail to be funded, though.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If a kickstarter fails to get funding, can they relist it? What are the rules on that anyway?
Have faith my brother. We will get this bitch funded!

Someone get tyen to write not scrips to spam the KS across the web! Lol

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
Speaking of getting in touch with the larger, old-school guilds do we have any posters from AL
I'll send a few emails!

Well, I think there are a few out of work game devs here.
I'm sort of available but not able to move for awhile. Taking care of some family matters in my tiny home town, and just moved to a different house etc.

This is one of those projects that would be awesome to work on and yet at the same time you almost don't want to work on it because you want it to be a mystery / surprise when you play it haha. I used to feel the same way about the Ultimas.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So you essentially want a hat simulator MMO?
rrr_img_56850.jpg