Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Loser Gongone

cuckservative censorship is real
<Banned>
19,264
30,878
Time takes you by the wrist and directs you where to go 🎵

Or something

RIP weasel man, may your spirit live on in Terminus and pedo pirate cartoons
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Willy T

Trakanon Raider
72
64
There's a soloable quest for a ring that was posted to Reddit. Pretty annoying chick in the video but might be worth your time

 
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Gongone

cuckservative censorship is real
<Banned>
19,264
30,878
It's an Environment VS Player game

Screenshot_20241231-114403~2.png
 

Yaamean

Trakanon Raider
1,574
808
Ugh I hate that you're all making me want to try it, definitely dont need a new EQ addiction, my wife would kill me! Glad they actually have something playable, already way further along than I could have ever guessed.

Kick some ass for me!

(Miss the falling gifs, though. :( )
 

Daidraco

<Gold Donor>
11,354
12,316
Ummm. There's no map.
Bring this up on the other screen. Only the fkn retards are adamant about not having a map for whatever god forsaken reason. I'm sure if it keeps climbing in popularity, we'll see Overwolf come out with an overlay that uses /loc to mimic your characters movement on their third party map.

 
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,521
14,125

Apparently the number is just the number of shards there are of the server. The pop kept dropping enough that it kept putting me in Aveos 0 and I couldn't see people at the bank I was trying to trade with. Made me wonder if I can log on to any server with the same chars. Doubtful but I'll try it at some point.
 
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users