Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Don't say that Rhoube.

I need something to look forward to even if just hope about a possibility of a game.

Troll ninja paladins with guns who can insta travel is going to be purely for comedic effect to play.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
POP was fucking awsome. I loved it. Man it felt fucking awsome to get flagged and move on to the next level of progression and the raids.....shit the raids were a fucking blast. Backflagging can suck a dick but for me, POP was as good as it got. There was an actual coherent story line, the progression was smooth, every raid was fun and followed the story line, the zones were a blast, the gear was great....I loved it.
Yeah, getting flagged was awesome....until you go on vacation, come back a week later, and everyone has moved on and the guild gets pissy because they have to go do the content again just for you.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
It will happen. I think they are hoping for private funding first with a KS or maybe using KS as a last resort.
Reverse that.

Free neckbeard money is always preferable to corporate financing. Wouldn't you rather have gogojira as a "shareholder", whom in a worst case scenerio, sends you pictures of his balls on twitter to register his disdain regarding pvp rule set than a no-shit shareholder who demands to know why this internet nintendos bullshit isn't producing the numbers it was projected.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
hah well last I heard(from Brad) they were trying to secure funding and decide on tech. I guess KS could be part of what he meant. I'm ok with a KS btw.. It allows us to hear more about the game sooner.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Yeah, getting flagged was awesome....until you go on vacation, come back a week later, and everyone has moved on and the guild gets pissy because they have to go do the content again just for you.
Yea, this is true. Our guild, and from the sound of it at the time, the majority of guilds were hemorrhaging players at record rates. We were forced to do backflagging on a regular basis and that is what caused so much disdain for POP. It actually got kinda fun though for those of us who stuck with it. We were doing flagging raids with 40ish people and 5-6 recruits for shits and giggles. I think if the backflagging wasn't an issue that expansion would have had been considered one of the best right behind Velious. It was a great expansion.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We've discussed this issue before.. IMO the guild crest should get the flag after a number of members do the hand in. Depending on the required raid size of course. That could become a means of recruitment for guilds but also allow individual members to contribute as they could do more then 1 hand in.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Reverse that.

Free neckbeard money is always preferable to corporate financing. Wouldn't you rather have gogojira as a "shareholder", whom in a worst case scenerio, sends you pictures of his balls on twitter to register his disdain regarding pvp rule set than a no-shit shareholder who demands to know why this internet nintendos bullshit isn't producing the numbers it was projected.
Correction: I send pictures of my balls when things are going well. Hopefully that clears up the DM I sent you last week.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Correction: I send pictures of my balls when things are going well. Hopefully that clears up the DM I sent you last week.
I think we need to remember that this project has a specific goal. Brad also acknowledged one of his biggest faults with Microsoft was to not get everything in writing. If he was to get funding, expect him to have the whole deal in writing. I don't think he will have the same issues he had with Microsoft. Assuming he learned from his past which I think he has and it's a big reason I've been pro Brad here. I'll also be the first to say the game is shit if it turns out that way.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I would fund a KS in a heart beat. Hundreds if need be! Can black folk be neck beards? Cause fuck that, I would neckbeard the fuck outta this project.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
They are obv Blackbeards

rrr_img_47807.jpg

Mur_sl

shitlord
Only thing this game needs to get my money is Trolls. Fat, dumpy, with a perpetually itchy ass crack...Take my Money.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I think we need to remember that this project has a specific goal. Brad also acknowledged one of his biggest faults with Microsoft was to not get everything in writing. If he was to get funding, expect him to have the whole deal in writing. I don't think he will have the same issues he had with Microsoft. Assuming he learned from his past which I think he has and it's a big reason I've been pro Brad here. I'll also be the first to say the game is shit if it turns out that way.
I still don't trust Brad to run a project. I'd kick in 20 or 25 to a kickstarter, no more unless someone else with a better track record was in charge.

I still haven't seen any evidence he's learned from his mistakes running Sigil.