Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im sticking with mine as well. Like I said its the least I owe Brad for my 6yrs off and on enjoying EQ.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Im sticking with mine as well. Like I said its the least I owe Brad for my 6yrs off and on enjoying EQ.
What did your monthly sub add up to over the years? I feel like anything we owed for EQ we paid at the time.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm still in for $100 but i've mainly been over exaggerating how I feel just hoping that Brad would pick up how sensitive and attentive we are to their decisions. We care and we are tired of being fed generic garbage. These guys essentially started it all so to see something that feels like an idea from box does not sit well.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
wtf I don't check for a few hours and this thing is 10kless? how do you lose 6% of funding just like that?

bayr_sl

shitlord
It just seems like everyone else has KS figured out and Pantheon is like when my Mom & Dad created their Facebook accounts.
No wonder Brad has zero projects backed on his profile. He probably just heard of this thing where people give you money for nothing and wanted in

Izo

Tranny Chaser
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I also find this thread hilarious. Years of the same lol, 'diehards' bitching about getting another EQ and they'd definitely support such a vision. Take my money right??! LOL. Well only if the KS looks good. Well, only if certain classes are in. Well, only if the death penalty is very harsh. Etc, etc, etc. Let's just be honest here. EQ is dead and there's more Utnayans here than we like to admit. This only needs eight thousand people giving $100. It's not going to get it and that says more about the demand for this kind of game than a bad KS. That's just the truth.

Sure, they haven't earned their money. Do you want the game or not though? Jacobs did do a better job with his KS. Is that the type of game you wanted? Is he really any better than Brad? WHO was a disaster as well. I'm supporting this game with $45 but it's no where near the game I'm dedicated to. EQN and EQNL are the future and look to be far superior options than either Brad or Jacobs are providing.

Sure, it's fine to pull your money to show dissatisfaction and push the designer's in a certain direction. It's your money and maybe Brad needs to 'get the message'. It's hilarious to hear people pulling the support because of a poor KS so far. That screams of apathy to me. The true sentiment of an EQ diehard it seems.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Is Scott our potential last hope? Too bad he's tied up in damage control.
I doubt Scott Hartsman if you mean him is any hope for the kind of game this thread is about. He is good at going into a project and whipping it into shape. I'd see him as an engineer or manager but not as designer or artist. That's just from forum knowledge of the guy of course, so it could be way wrong.

That makes sense of course...but I believe people have an inflated view of what their pledge really impacts.
Meaning, if Brad agrees to the views he will change them..if he doesn't he wont. I doubt if he will compromise too much due to some pledge running.
Given that the reason for all the uproar is the amateur hour we've watched so far, I would hope he agrees to those views. Because the alternative is he thinks what they are putting out is an awesome presentation and convincing effort. That'd be a strong cue for a real VG2 experience then.